Pokemon GO Not coming to Asia anytime soon 16 Jul 2016 1:39 AM
Apparently the rumors about it releasing in Asia within 48 hours/ 24 hours were nothing more than just rumors. 

According to this website http://sea.ign.com/m/pokemon-go-android/106279/news/heres-niantics-official-statement-on-pokemon-gos-release-in,

Pokemon GO will not be releasing in Asia anytime soon, with many bugs and problems coming out in the available countries.

Let me know your thoughts or any new updates on the release of Pokemon GO in Asia. :D
Also share your recent experience and review on Pokemon GO!
Last edit: 16 July 2016 1:41 AM
Skilled
Reply: Pokemon GO Not coming to Asia anytime soon 16 Jul 2016 1:48 AM
im actual sad because im actual pokemon fan, i've always played it on ds and i was actl looking forward to Pokemon GO's release in Singapore BUT NO THEY ANNOUNCED ^ AND IM SAD 
Last edit: 16 July 2016 1:51 AM

seduction is my art (-:

Talented
Reply: Pokemon GO Not coming to Asia anytime soon 16 Jul 2016 1:54 AM
not really in the rush to play pokemon go at the moment. sure, i'll be missing out on the initial hype of it all, but lets face it it's pokemon ok the hype will still go on for years to come. also, we need to bear in mind that the company behind pokemon go is so small compared to the massive traffic that they are getting, and comparing to King, the company behind candy crush which has thousands of employees.

i'd rather they fix all the bugs and traffic currently experiencing by regions available now and when the game finally comes to asia, it'll be more smooth sailing for us.
Last edit: 16 July 2016 1:57 AM
Novice
Reply: Pokemon GO Not coming to Asia anytime soon 16 Jul 2016 2:03 AM
i feel you asians i'm from south america and here in argentina you CAN'T EVEN FIND POKEMONS, or have pokestops, or gyms, you don't have anything it's completely useless i had to download  it with an us itunes account as well lol. at least some countries where it's not been released can find pokemons all i could ever get was my initial squirtle lol
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ewhudB3.png[/img][/center]
Reply: Pokemon GO Not coming to Asia anytime soon 16 Jul 2016 2:08 AM
If you'e using iOS, switch your App Store to the American App Store to download Pokemon GO :p
[only if theres pokemon in your country D:]
Last edit: 16 July 2016 2:09 AM
Talented
Reply: Pokemon GO Not coming to Asia anytime soon 16 Jul 2016 11:30 AM
even if it's released, i don't think i'll be playing bc it's just too much effort 
Talented
Reply: Pokemon GO Not coming to Asia anytime soon 16 Jul 2016 1:24 PM
Jung Posted
16 July 2016 11:30 am

even if it's released, i don't think i'll be playing bc it's just too much effort 

wat a fatty u need the exercise loke also its fun. its fun exercise
Beginner
Reply: Pokemon GO Not coming to Asia anytime soon 17 Jul 2016 1:25 AM
to be honest, singapore probably might ban it. bc like everyone's gonna get into an accident on the highway catching pikachu

Skilled
Reply: Pokemon GO Not coming to Asia anytime soon 17 Jul 2016 3:21 AM
Since I'm back home in Scotland over the Summer and I use the UK App Store I have been able to download and give Pokemon GO a try. The App is extremely glitchy and a bit frustrating to use at the moment, and once I get back to Singapore I probably won't even be able to use it anyway because there won't be any Pokemon. However, I am looking forward to it's release in Asia!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?