Beginner
Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast? 21 Apr 2016 11:07 PM
I've always had the habit of brushing my teeth before having my breakfast. It just makes me feel fresher and cleaner! (Yes, I feel yucky when I first wake up - is that not normal?!)

I thought I was normal until a friend of mine told me he brushes his teeth after breakfast.

do you brush your teeth before or after having your breakfast? And what's your reasoning for that (if any)?

Moderator Alert

Moved from Debates section. -Tragon

Beginner
Reply: Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast? 21 Apr 2016 11:15 PM
before! you are ingesting the bacteria that have accumulated in your mouth if you don't brush before breakfast.
Rookie
Reply: Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast? 21 Apr 2016 11:52 PM
It actually depends, but I seldom eat breakfast. I would brush my teeth before eating my breakfast if I have nothing going on during the day. For other days, I would eat my breakfast first, brush and shower together! But then again, I seldom eat breakfast,,,
Novice
Reply: Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast? 22 Apr 2016 12:21 AM
BEFORE: If I'm having breakfast outside.
AFTER: If I'm having breakfast at home.

My school dentist (in Primary School) told us to brush after breakfast though.. x.x
Reply: Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast? 22 Apr 2016 6:39 AM
Oh man, I went once to the friend of mine's home and for the first time ever I saw a person brushing the teeth before breakfast, and I get shocked!! They were doing it as the most ordinary thing in the world and they wrinkled their noses when I refused to do it, almost calling me a pig! About brushing teeth, I do only follow the "brush you teeth tree times a day" rule and when it came the idea of doing it after waking up, it doesn't sound natural because your breakfast will actually tastes soap (I'm not a pig)
Reply: Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast? 22 Apr 2016 6:40 AM
Before. Because I take a bath (and brush my teeth) right after waking up.
Rookie
Reply: Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast? 23 Apr 2016 1:36 AM
always before!!!!!!!! i was told that i am taking in all the germs and bacteria that accumulates in my mouth while i sleep. :/ i also don't like the smell of my breath so it's always a priority to get rid of it!

with love,

Reply: Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast? 23 Apr 2016 9:45 PM
After and after I see kai aswell.
Talented
Reply: Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast? 23 Apr 2016 10:53 PM
Before. My natural instinct when I wake up is to go brush my teeth before anything.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?