Skilled
Who do you take after most? 18 Jul 2016 1:09 AM
Who would you say you take after more, mum or dad? Or have you taken an even amount of features from both? Or do you not resemble either of them?

Everyone says, and I also agree that I take after my dad more than I take after my mum. My dad and I share the same face shape, eyes, hair type, feet and even tongue. The only thing I share with my mum is our toes!
Skilled
Reply: Who do you take after most? 18 Jul 2016 1:16 AM
I take after both my parents!! My entire family is on the slim side and we are all tall (-: 
My hair, mouth, chest lmao, resembles my mum but my eyes, nose and ears resembles my dad!
Overall, my personality is a mix of them; my mum is meek, my dad is stubborn and i'm just somewhere in the middle~
regardless of our different traits, i love my parents the way they are and i just love my family very much <3 

seduction is my art (-:

Skilled
Reply: Who do you take after most? 18 Jul 2016 1:32 AM
Overall my dad i guess but others say my lips alike my mum LOL

Beginner
Reply: Who do you take after most? 18 Jul 2016 4:23 AM
papi gustavo ;)

Skilled
Reply: Who do you take after most? 18 Jul 2016 4:34 AM

Ethan Posted
18 July 2016 4:23 am

papi gustavo ;)

I feel like everybody has a bit of Papi Gustavo in them ;)
Novice
Reply: Who do you take after most? 18 Jul 2016 5:30 AM
tallness is from my father's side. black hair and brown eyes are both sides but esp. my mom's. also my face shape and stuff is my mom's, facial hair and amount of overall hair is from my dad lol.
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ewhudB3.png[/img][/center]
Novice
Reply: Who do you take after most? 18 Jul 2016 7:02 AM
I take more after my dad. The only thing I think I really got from my mom is my hair and skin tone. I got my height from my dad, almost hairless legs from my grandma on my dad's side (idk what else help). My sister inherited more of my mom than I did.
Novice
Reply: Who do you take after most? 18 Jul 2016 7:49 AM
My mom I assume,  I was told I look a lot like her when she was younger.   And we are both stubborn to a fault.    I don't know if I am much like my father, as I have never met him! 
Skilled
Reply: Who do you take after most? 18 Jul 2016 8:43 AM
I take after both my parents equality. Look wise, my mom but trait wise, i can't pin point who LMFAO.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?