Skilled
Music Concerts 18 Jul 2016 12:27 PM
Have you ever been to a concert, what was your experience like?

If not, which concerts do you plan on going in the future?

I'd love to go to these concerts:

- Years and Years
- Maroon 5

Kaleidoscope Love

Novice
Reply: Music Concerts 18 Jul 2016 9:53 PM
I missed Maroon 5 when they came and I also missed Coldplay which I will never forgive myself for. But I've been going to Lollapalooza for two years and I've seen some amazing artists I really like such as Chet Faker, Pharrell Williams, Calvin Harris, Skrillex, Foster the People, Alt-J, The Kooks, Mumford and Sons, Of Monsters and Men, Zedd, Tame Impala, Alabama Shakes, Die Antwoord, Twenty One Pilots, Seeed, and most importantly EMINEM

And yeah I'm gonna go again next year LOL. It's really cheap compared to buying all those tickets separately. I say I would've spent ten times more? To see each of these individually? 
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ewhudB3.png[/img][/center]
Skilled
Reply: Music Concerts 18 Jul 2016 10:21 PM
My one and only concert experience was way back when I was a kid, 7-8yrs old?? My parents took me to watch this chinese male singer and honestly I remember repeating "r u srs" in my head for infinite number of times. the singer's name is Fei Yu Qing, he is a popular taiwanese singer with many hit songs!! 

AND FINALLY, MY SECOND CONCERT EVERRRRRRR!!! PANIC! AT THE DISCO WILL BE VISITING SINGAPORE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
They are holding a concert in August and I've already gotten the tickets a few months back!! I can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!

seduction is my art (-:

Reply: Music Concerts 19 Jul 2016 1:10 AM
ok music is my LIFE i love concerts and i have been too alot. and by alot i MEAN ALOT, i cant name them all BUT through this year i have bought tickets to see; Fidlar, Laneway Music Festival, The Cure, Simple Plan (x4), Thirsty Merc, Imagine Dragons (x2),  Violent Soho, Twenty One Pilots (x3), Dune Rats, Hilltop Hoods, Frenzal Rhomb, and soo much more of bands that arent as big, the first concert i went to was Good Charlotte in 2011, Short Stack (x3) supported, and it was bloody awesome! i got to meet Benji Madden afterwards. 
i have seen bands like, Blink 182, Green Day, Slipknot, Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, Paramore(x2), The Offspring (x3) and All Time Low (x4), which happen to be probably some of the greatest gigs ive seen. 
Make sure you guys support local gigs tho, all upcoming bands need a crowd, and trust me, coming from a musicians perspective, a crowd is a bloody awesome thing to see ;) 
I would absolutely love to see; Bjork, Incubus (properly), 5 seconds of summer, Radiohead, The All American Rejetcs, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, and Tom Waits tho. =-]
(you guys dont even WANT to know which of these people ive met ;)  )

Skilled
Reply: Music Concerts 19 Jul 2016 2:02 AM
Although I live off listening to music, I don't actually particularly enjoy attending concerts. I found the environment of the few I have previously attended really stressful and simply just not my cup of tea.
Talented
Reply: Music Concerts 19 Jul 2016 2:54 AM
Shaun Posted
19 July 2016 1:10 am

ok music is my LIFE i love concerts and i have been too alot. and by alot i MEAN ALOT, i cant name them all BUT through this year i have bought tickets to see; Fidlar, Laneway Music Festival, The Cure, Simple Plan (x4), Thirsty Merc, Imagine Dragons (x2),  Violent Soho, Twenty One Pilots (x3), Dune Rats, Hilltop Hoods, Frenzal Rhomb, and soo much more of bands that arent as big, the first concert i went to was Good Charlotte in 2011, Short Stack (x3) supported, and it was bloody awesome! i got to meet Benji Madden afterwards. 
i have seen bands like, Blink 182, Green Day, Slipknot, Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, Paramore(x2), The Offspring (x3) and All Time Low (x4), which happen to be probably some of the greatest gigs ive seen. 
Make sure you guys support local gigs tho, all upcoming bands need a crowd, and trust me, coming from a musicians perspective, a crowd is a bloody awesome thing to see ;) 
I would absolutely love to see; Bjork, Incubus (properly), 5 seconds of summer, Radiohead, The All American Rejetcs, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, and Tom Waits tho. =-]
(you guys dont even WANT to know which of these people ive met ;)  )

i actually h8 u

i've only seen iyaz, we the kings, taylor swift twice and neck deep! all them are amazing in their own way and if i could i'd want to rewind and go back to their concerts!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?