Skilled
What kind of utensils do you use? 18 Jul 2016 10:47 PM
I was debating between "Chit Chat" and "The Lunch Box" hmmm HAHAHAH anyw, hello all!!
Once again, this is a meal time inspired thread (-:

I was wondering... what kind of utensils do people like to use?
Personally, I'm a lazy eater whenever possible, I will only dine with one hand with a spoon. Basically, I stack scoop everything and eat it together yum!! Also, I prefer chopsticks over forks!! Chopsticks because it is fun to use and I am able to wield it well~

HOW ABOUT YOU?

seduction is my art (-:

Novice
Reply: What kind of utensils do you use? 18 Jul 2016 11:04 PM
tbh when no one is looking i prefer to eat with my hands. i cba with utensils. in society i'm a fork person. i use it to cut if the knife is not extremely necessary. 
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ewhudB3.png[/img][/center]
Beginner
Reply: What kind of utensils do you use? 18 Jul 2016 11:13 PM
spoon and fork or fork and knife depending on what i eat

normally when i eat rice the fork is for show bcus im an advocate of good table etiquette
Rookie
Reply: What kind of utensils do you use? 18 Jul 2016 11:30 PM
i use pretty much anything that's needed depending on the type of food i eat... sometimes when i have nasi lemak i just use my hands because everyone else just doesn't know how :p

with love,

Skilled
Reply: What kind of utensils do you use? 19 Jul 2016 1:50 AM
I will happily eat with any form of cutlery but a knife and fork will be usually what I go for. For some reason I much prefer to eat vegetables with my hands though!
Talented
Reply: What kind of utensils do you use? 19 Jul 2016 2:14 AM
it all depends on my mood! if i'm feeling lazy in washing the dishes, i'll opt for just using my hands. but if my fingernails are long i wouldn't want to use my hands obviously for hygiene reasons so i'll use spoon or fork based on what i'm eating, usually either rice or noodles :)
Skilled
Reply: What kind of utensils do you use? 19 Jul 2016 5:21 PM
Depends on what i gonna eat i guess. Normally fork and spoon for my meals, if its noodle, ill be using chopsticks. Well i can eat rice with chopstick too tbh but i rarely use chopstick for rice LOL :x

Novice
Reply: What kind of utensils do you use? 19 Jul 2016 5:40 PM
i am not good at using chopsticks for rice  it hurts my fingers after using it for a while so i prefer fork and spoon for everything.
My dad doesnt let me eat my rice with just a spoon so i have to use a fork too ( more things to wash )  
Novice
Reply: What kind of utensils do you use? 19 Jul 2016 9:26 PM
I always have a fork and spoon for dinner but I just use the spoon hahah, but in school I use both so... I use chopsticks when eating noodles unless it's malay food 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?