Skilled
Weather Conditions 19 Jul 2016 6:30 AM
Quite simply, what are your favourite and least favourite weather conditions?

Rain is definitely my favourite. Not only do I love being inside (especially in bed) during thunderstorms, I also enjoy being outside in the rain as well because it's really refreshing. I really don't like cold temperatures however as everyone is freezing and generally in a bad mood because of it.
Novice
Reply: Weather Conditions 19 Jul 2016 6:34 AM
I love rain and thunder storms!! Not a fan of sun
Skilled
Reply: Weather Conditions 19 Jul 2016 10:52 AM
It's always sunny here so i do enjoy the rain a lot more, but i hate it when i have to be at work and it's pouring out. NO TY. 

Beginner
Reply: Weather Conditions 19 Jul 2016 4:47 PM
mmm well im from the tropics so my fav weather are cat. 5 cyclones that destroy ur house and flood ur school <3

Skilled
Reply: Weather Conditions 19 Jul 2016 5:12 PM
Windy i guess because its not too hot and not too cold, suitable for me to go out

Skilled
Reply: Weather Conditions 19 Jul 2016 8:01 PM
RAIN, THUNDERSTORMS, as long as it cold i love.. i use the umbrella when it's sunny but i don't use the umbrella when it raining!! and my friend got sick because of that earlier this month HAHAHAAHHA

seduction is my art (-:

Novice
Reply: Weather Conditions 19 Jul 2016 9:29 PM
Rain!!! The wind is nice but because of that, we must always close the windows :-( but the chilly weathers is super shiok 
Reply: Weather Conditions 19 Jul 2016 10:03 PM
i like the cooling weather after rain. I like thunderstorms when im gonna be at home or sleeping but not when im going to school or work man D:

shh

Novice
Reply: Weather Conditions 19 Jul 2016 10:43 PM
well i'm surprised no one's said sun yet. I really like the sun and summer cause here it's not that hot so when it's hot it's great
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ewhudB3.png[/img][/center]

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?