Rookie
Slither.io 2 May 2016 9:26 PM

After the successful launch of Agar.io here comes the next big thing - Slither.io! Similar to its predecessor, the concept of the game is to grow as big as possible and this can be done via 'eating' up glow balls. Glowballs can be found around the entire map but the more efficient way to grow your size is to eat up the glowballs after another snake dies. When you or another snake dies, massive amounts of glowballs will drop and more often than not, everyone around them would try their best to gather up as many glowballs for themselves. 

In the bottom left of the game, you can find out your own length, as well as you rank in the server you are in. Most of the time, you're competing against 500 - 600 people in one server. However, climbing the ranks is easier than you think. Within the first few minutes, you would already have climb up to ~100th rank and it'll only become extremely difficult if you're aiming the top 10, though not impossible. 

In the top right of the game, you'll find the leaderboards and your name would appear there once your rank is 10 and above. As the aim of the game is to become as big as possible, don't be surprise if other snakes start attacking you to gain your glowballs once you die.

1. Whenever you start a new game, find a massive snake and follow them. Nobody in the game lasts forever and that massive snake is surely to die sooner or later. Once dead, quickly gather as much glowballs as possible.

2. Once you get to a decent size, find a map area where there aren't many small snakes around as they will try to kill you. 

3. Once you get long enough, start trapping smaller snakes by forming a circle around them. No snake is too small and many drops make a flood. 

Are you keen to check this game out? Do let me know what you think about the game below! 
If you're already playing this, comment below whats the highest score/rank you've achieved so far!

Talented
Reply: Slither.io 2 May 2016 9:31 PM
ew i was literally disgusted when i saw this it reminds me of snakes irl 
Skilled
Reply: Slither.io 3 May 2016 12:47 AM
I can't believe that I tried it out... It's a pretty tiring game for me >< 

seduction is my art (-:

Novice
Reply: Slither.io 3 May 2016 12:50 AM
Jung Posted
2 May 2016 9:31 pm

ew i was literally disgusted when i saw this it reminds me of snakes irl 

More like earthworm. Gave the game a try before reading Justin 's instruction... And I self-pwned and kms in the game.
Rookie
Reply: Slither.io 3 May 2016 1:03 AM
I played this during class few days ago and I'm not sure if it's the internet or what but when i move it isn't smooth like agar.io

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?