Skilled
Escape the Night! 19 Jul 2016 1:19 PM
So i recently watched the pilot episode of Escape the Night, a movie, starring Joey Graceffa and a bunch of other youtubers. It really gives me a "Cluedo" feel but unfortunately, it's limited to Youtube Red users. I haven't thought about subscribing to Youtube Red yet as the show/series itself gives me creeps and i'll probs never be able to sleep again.

Would you pay to watch this?
Last edit: 19 July 2016 1:20 PM

Beginner
Reply: Escape the Night! 19 Jul 2016 1:30 PM
I WOULDDDDD!! But singapore don't have that function yet :(

Talented
Reply: Escape the Night! 19 Jul 2016 1:48 PM
Looks like my type of show. Youtube Red isn't available in my country yet so... time to torrent
Last edit: 19 July 2016 1:48 PM
Beginner
Reply: Escape the Night! 19 Jul 2016 5:26 PM
i love the show but ,, ,  joey graceffa is an awful actor. stick to your youtube challenges please. just my 2 cents, i like other youtube red shows like sing it however

Skilled
Reply: Escape the Night! 19 Jul 2016 6:18 PM
Ethan Posted
19 July 2016 5:26 pm

i love the show but ,, ,  joey graceffa is an awful actor. stick to your youtube challenges please. just my 2 cents, i like other youtube red shows like sing it however

The acting was a bit eh but it's really good LMFAO.

Rookie
Reply: Escape the Night! 19 Jul 2016 6:58 PM
OMG i would love to be in that house PMSL.
BTW you can find this online, you don't necessarily have to pay and watch it on youtube red ;-)

Skilled
Reply: Escape the Night! 19 Jul 2016 9:01 PM
sorry, i didn't watch it, the thumbnail scares me HAHAHA i probably wouldn't pay (-;

seduction is my art (-:

Skilled
Reply: Escape the Night! 20 Jul 2016 12:21 AM
I don't usually pay for subscriptions that grant access to extra services, and this doesn't look good enough for me to even consider anyway.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?