Skilled
#KimExposedTaylorParty 19 Jul 2016 8:34 PM
YES AS THE THREAD TITLE STATES!!! For those of you who aren't sure what's going on still... let me give u an update (x

First, click here !

i got the summary off twitter, i'm not sure who the original writer was since a lot of accounts posted ^ ><
yes and now almost all the social networking sites are going cray with this exposure thing going on!! 

seduction is my art (-:

Novice
Reply: #KimExposedTaylorParty 19 Jul 2016 10:59 PM
meh people take it too seriously i even saw this on the news wtf... there really are more important things 
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ewhudB3.png[/img][/center]
Skilled
Reply: #KimExposedTaylorParty 20 Jul 2016 12:29 AM
It doesn't really matter whether Taylor agreed with Kanye putting those lyrics into his song or not, the words are gross... Doesn't bother me in any way though, just another bit of drama that adds to the endless chain the two of them have.
Skilled
Reply: #KimExposedTaylorParty 20 Jul 2016 10:23 AM
From what I gathered, Taylor initially liked Kanye's song and was even honoured to feature in it. When Kanye told her the lyrics, she approved of it but now that the song has been released, there were additional lyrics that Taylor were not aware of, nor approved. In Kanye's song, he referred Taylor as "that b***h", something he never mentioned in the phone call. Now Taylor is being portrayed as a snake for apparently lying but from what I'm hearing, she never approved of the full lyrics because Kanye never told her, he had only given her a portion of those lyrics. Now Taylor is being ripped to shreds for something so petty, shame really.

Kaleidoscope Love

Beginner
Reply: #KimExposedTaylorParty 21 Jul 2016 3:58 PM

This is what Grace have to say! HAHAHAHA!!!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?