Beginner
Kat Von D VS Jeffree Star 20 Jul 2016 9:56 AM
On 19th July 2016, Kat Von D posted a video exposing Jeffree Star on how he did not pay up the artist for Jeffree Star Cosmetics Logo! She also added that Jeffree Star wasn't telling the truth as to Kat Von D have always never been helping Jeffree Star on this cosmetics route!

On Jeffree Star's twitter he tweeted on 6:48am 20th July 2016
" @JeffreeStar: There is no beef with BJ. We worked together in 2014 on an idea and someone else took over. Everyone's been paid. #chillout"

he also tweeted at 6:54am " @JeffreeStar: I never stole my logo. Where's the receipts??? Where's the lawsuit?? I created my brand in 2014. The truth is not in her video."

So who is actually saying the truth & who you would you actually support & not support for their cosmetic line?

Reply: Kat Von D VS Jeffree Star 20 Jul 2016 10:22 AM
Jeffree doesn't hold onto his friends for very long, I'm surprised that their friendship even lasted this long.. and I've known about them both since the MySpace days... yeah it was bound to happen lol
Beginner
Reply: Kat Von D VS Jeffree Star 20 Jul 2016 4:23 PM
LIVE UPDATE:

Kat Von D's Twitter:

This is spicy.

Reply: Kat Von D VS Jeffree Star 20 Jul 2016 4:59 PM
honestly what irks me is that they bring of certain celeb status gotta put their beef up in the open, is this really needed to feed our egos lol
Beginner
Reply: Kat Von D VS Jeffree Star 20 Jul 2016 5:22 PM
Well I guess is not about swinging the dirty laundry out in the open but more of maybe allowing their followers to be aware of either what is happening and also allowing customers to understand better of the brands that they are buying for. 

Skilled
Reply: Kat Von D VS Jeffree Star 20 Jul 2016 7:02 PM
tbh i still don't get what is going on but i kno this is after party for #KimExposedTaylorParty HAHAHAH 

seduction is my art (-:

Skilled
Reply: Kat Von D VS Jeffree Star 21 Jul 2016 4:06 AM
Don't really know whats going on regarding this drama but Kat Von D sounds pretty decent. I'd like to see how long this lasts lmao...
Beginner
Reply: Kat Von D VS Jeffree Star 21 Jul 2016 10:05 AM
LIVE UPDATE:

So Jeffree Star have spoken! It's pretty heavy one to be honest and jeez! So what is going now serious? LOL!

Reply: Kat Von D VS Jeffree Star 22 Jul 2016 9:54 AM
I saw this lastnight! Kat is throwing some serious shadeeeeee

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?