Beginner
i need 2 rant. 22 Jul 2016 4:56 PM
oml ok so the deputy principal who was once an ordinary teacher was a total b***h to me today, like dont get me started - i love school and all my teachers are great but there are a few like THIS H*E who makes me SO ANGRY.

so i was in the office in line to sign out so i could go home early, i was on the phone to my friend telling them to go home with me and she comes up to me and says "HANG UP THE PHONE NOW" so i comply and say on the phone "ok im being forced off the phone bye" and I say ok then she walks off, then as I'm at the counter of the desk the office lady says "its fine darl everyone has an angry day" now idk if this triggered the deputy to come back, but she did and SHE WENT OFF, she was like "ALSO CAN YOU NOT TELL YOUR FRIENDS LIES AND DISRESPECTFUL REMARKS ON THE PHONE; THIS SCHOOL HAS A POLICY FROM 8:45 to 3:05 THAT STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THEIR PHONES, NOW GIVE ME IT" and then i said "but i'm signing out??? and were you listening to my conversation, can you not invade my privacy" but she took my phone, so I was like ok? and used the office phone to get my mum to pick up my phone.

now here comes the fun bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my principal took my mum into the room because I told her the whole story and he got the deputy into the office as well, after exchanged words my principal and mum come out and my principal hands me my phone, my mum still hasnt told me what was said in there but oooooh boy do i hope she gets in trouble, if you're going to go to university for 4 years just to abuse children u need 2 rethink your life choices :)))

anyway, it still angers me about her but oh well
Last edit: 22 July 2016 5:04 PM

Beginner
Reply: i need 2 rant. 22 Jul 2016 6:34 PM
its fine darl everyone has an angry day
Skilled
Reply: i need 2 rant. 22 Jul 2016 8:09 PM
I need to give this principle one of my infamous spankings!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?