Skilled
Favourite Happy Meal Toy 23 Jul 2016 8:37 AM
We all grew up having a Happy Meal from Mcdonald's at least once in our life time.

What were your favourite toy series from Happy Meal?

Mine would have to be Snoopy! They were the first toys I've ever received from Happy Meals as far as I recall and my parents really liked collecting them too. The figurines were quite big, considering Mcdonald standards and the entire head and body were exchangeable, meaning you can mix and match all your figurines to create new combinations!

Kaleidoscope Love

Talented
Reply: Favourite Happy Meal Toy 23 Jul 2016 8:57 AM

my favourite is the hello kitty plushies!!

they are great collectibles and they're such a great hit in singapore. here's a news article from when mcdonalds brought back the plushies in 2014 (they were originally sold in the year 2000) and the crowd's turnout was HUGE i'm cryin
Last edit: 23 July 2016 9:03 AM
Skilled
Reply: Favourite Happy Meal Toy 23 Jul 2016 9:08 AM
Polybotes Posted
23 July 2016 8:57 am

they are great collectibles and they're such a great hit in singapore. here's a news article from when mcdonalds brought back the plushies in 2014 (they were originally sold in the year 2000) and the crowd's turnout was HUGE i'm cryin

I had the whole collection from 2000 Hello Kitty as well as the 2014 ones!! TOO CUTE TO RESIST

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: Favourite Happy Meal Toy 23 Jul 2016 10:27 AM
THE HELLO KITTY DEFOS !!!!!

Novice
Reply: Favourite Happy Meal Toy 23 Jul 2016 2:28 PM
HAHAH oMG! I have the hello kitty collection at home but I wasn't the one ah 
Reply: Favourite Happy Meal Toy 23 Jul 2016 2:56 PM
I remember a while ago they had Pokeballs with a metal gold plated card inside, I was obsessed!!! lol I know, so sad..

http://prntscr.com/bwfm2t
Skilled
Reply: Favourite Happy Meal Toy 23 Jul 2016 9:05 PM
Polybotes Posted
23 July 2016 8:57 am

OMG SAME POLYYY!! I remember when this was out in Singapore, it was all the rave and you could see hello kittys' lined up at the back of people's car while you're on the road!! xD

seduction is my art (-:

Skilled
Reply: Favourite Happy Meal Toy 23 Jul 2016 10:43 PM
Minions i guess? Cause i queued up for it when everyone is sleeping around 2-4am LMFAO. Tired as hell next day 

Skilled
Reply: Favourite Happy Meal Toy 24 Jul 2016 1:25 AM
Please don't hate me but I've never had a Happy Meal :l

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?