Tattoos? 23 Jul 2016 3:13 PM
Personally, I like tattoos & have several.

How do the rest of you feel about them?
Beginner
Reply: Tattoos? 23 Jul 2016 4:15 PM
i love tattoos and have a couple on me. the pain is awfully addictive. hoping to get a mandala on my back some time this year

i have a geometric wolf face and a blackwork wolf head connecting my chest to the back of my arm. hbu?
Last edit: 23 July 2016 4:22 PM
Skilled
Reply: Tattoos? 23 Jul 2016 9:15 PM
personally not gonna get one but i have friends with tattoos!! and i find it really attractive because i view tattoo as a form of art and when i see how well tattoo goes with some of my schoolmates.. it can be breathtaking at times (-;

seduction is my art (-:

Skilled
Reply: Tattoos? 23 Jul 2016 10:44 PM
Intended to get one but i cant rn :( 
Last edit: 24 July 2016 12:33 AM

Rookie
Reply: Tattoos? 23 Jul 2016 10:54 PM
I love mine, i have one on my hip, one on the back of my neck and one on my foot. I love sleeves on men:)
Reply: Tattoos? 23 Jul 2016 11:09 PM
Joel Posted
23 July 2016 4:15 pm

i love tattoos and have a couple on me. the pain is awfully addictive. hoping to get a mandala on my back some time this year

i have a geometric wolf face and a blackwork wolf head connecting my chest to the back of my arm. hbu?

I have a peace sign on my leg, "Let It Be" on my forearm, & a koifish with waves and flowers and a breast cancer ribbon.. the koi is a 3/4 sleeve
Last edit: 23 July 2016 11:10 PM
Beginner
Reply: Tattoos? 23 Jul 2016 11:15 PM
omg i really love tattoos! i really want to get one but probably won't be allowed to! :-( i rlly like it on wrists & arm!!

Skilled
Reply: Tattoos? 24 Jul 2016 1:31 AM
I don't think I will ever get a tattoo myself but I think small, meaningful ones people get are quite cool.
Skilled
Reply: Tattoos? 24 Jul 2016 2:15 PM
I love tattoos, used to want a sleeve but I reconsidered the price + commitment. I felt that if I had gotten something for life, I might get sick of it after awhile! Here's a fake tattoo I got in Thailand, ha!

Kaleidoscope Love

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?