Skilled
The Habbo Marketplace 24 Jul 2016 6:35 AM
So I see this thread on many forums and after only using the Habbo Marketplace seriously for the first time during the past few weeks, I have just realised what all the fuss is about.

If you do not know what the 'Marketplace' is, in short it is a sub-section within the Habbo 'Shop' under the 'Furni' tab that allows you to directly purchase other user's furni and also sell your own.

Over the years, there have been so many complaints about how laggy and how 'user-unfriendly' the Marketplace is, but Habbo has still not made any major or useful updates to it.

Personally, the lag would not be such a big deal if we were able to put up and take down items in bulk rather than having to put them up individually. I literally have spent the last hour taking down items that did not sell and have only gotten through a fraction of what I still need to get through.

I'd like to hear your opinions on the Marketplace and what you think could be done to improve the system.
Novice
Reply: The Habbo Marketplace 24 Jul 2016 6:39 AM
I'd love if you could place bulk,  or a remove all button and preferably it didn't freeze each time you place or remove an item,  it's very time consuming.
Skilled
Reply: The Habbo Marketplace 24 Jul 2016 2:09 PM
I'd wish for a "Take All" button in the marketplace after your items don't end up selling. It's tedious to select them all one by one. 
I think lag is everyones main concern when it comes to the marketplace. Everytime I open it, it freezes my habbo client for a few seconds and it gets bloody annoying.

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: The Habbo Marketplace 24 Jul 2016 2:14 PM
i would love it if i'm able to purchase in bulk but i do kno that the page refreshes every time after a purchase to update any changes on the price.. ;x 

seduction is my art (-:

Beginner
Reply: The Habbo Marketplace 24 Jul 2016 6:58 PM
Yeah, it would be neat if there was an option to add in bulk, mmm convenience.

Reply: The Habbo Marketplace 26 Jul 2016 9:42 AM
The marketplace is really cool & a great way to get back some coins, but it needs some work, thats for sure..
Rookie
Reply: The Habbo Marketplace 26 Aug 2016 12:33 AM
I love some of the suggestions above, definitely bulk is needed! As well as a take back all button. Another thing they should do is put a limit on how much people can ask for; for example a square table that's average is 4c gets put on the MP for 25250? There should be a limit of around 5,000c in my own opinion after looking through the highest pricing rares.

ry

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?