What are you passionate about? 24 Jul 2016 10:43 AM
What are you passionate about?

For me I'm passionate about my job & what I'm able to provide to the company I work for. I'm also passionate about helping others in my community and providing to others who don't have it easy.

And of course as you know, I'm a Habbo Ambassador - I'm extremely passionate about the Habbo community as well and aiding in educating & mentoring the new generation of Habbo!

Skilled
Reply: What are you passionate about? 24 Jul 2016 11:00 AM
Tbh i'm passionate about animal's which was the first thing that really dragged me into working at a pet store. I'm still scared as hell of animals but i'm started to open up to being not scared???? Anyway yea. 

Skilled
Reply: What are you passionate about? 24 Jul 2016 1:40 PM
Psychology!! Observing people have always been a hobby of mine. I plan to pursue a psychology course in university in future (-:

seduction is my art (-:

Rookie
Reply: What are you passionate about? 24 Jul 2016 9:19 PM
I'm passionate about graphic & digital design. And food. 

Skilled
Reply: What are you passionate about? 24 Jul 2016 9:55 PM
Programming stuff and photography

Reply: What are you passionate about? 24 Jul 2016 10:06 PM
Passionate about lazing around the whole day? Jk, i actually really enjoy working in the floral shop now ~

shh

Beginner
Reply: What are you passionate about? 24 Jul 2016 10:39 PM
my job

i really enjoy passenger service. its nice talking to strangers and helping them with their needs. a simple "thank you" is what motivates me. sad that ill be leaving in a week 😢
Rookie
Reply: What are you passionate about? 24 Jul 2016 10:49 PM
music and performing!! specifically singing & playing the piano.

i've been dabbling in music ever since i was about 5 and i really don't regret it one bit. over the years i've come to learn many new things & deal with many fears, such as stage fright! performing in general has really opened many doors for me, as well as blessed me with great people, and i don't intend to stop anytime soon :)

oh and also makeup! those who've seen me or know me probably realise i'm always in a different lip colour when i'm out hahaha

with love,

Skilled
Reply: What are you passionate about? 25 Jul 2016 3:06 AM
I would say I am most passionate about enforcing self-empowerment in others and making sure they know they are invaluable.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?