Talented
University film project 2 May 2016 11:47 PM
I wasn't sure where to post this so I guess off-topic is the best place! Myself and a team of 8 people created a short 'mockumentary' this year about a guy who wanted to fulfil his dream of becoming a serial killer. It's a comedy (so don't be too scared to watch it haha) and I think we did a pretty good job. The only issue I think we had was the time we had to edit the film, 7 days really isn't a long time. Because of this, you might notice some of the audio is a little bit weird.

Let me know what you guys think, any feedback is greatly appreciated!

https://vimeo.com/164747976
(password to video is bigscreen4)

Skilled
Reply: University film project 3 May 2016 12:12 AM
I just.. wow! That was quite amazing, firstly, the quality is great! I love how it's like an interview styled kinda thing throughout? HAHAH The actors/actress did a great job! I love Irene especially and I think the only area where I found a little odd was the blood lmao, maybe it could be a little more realistic or comedic because currently it's like in between both.

seduction is my art (-:

Talented
Reply: University film project 3 May 2016 12:32 AM

kei Posted
3 May 2016 12:12 am

I just.. wow! That was quite amazing, firstly, the quality is great! I love how it's like an interview styled kinda thing throughout? HAHAH The actors/actress did a great job! I love Irene especially and I think the only area where I found a little odd was the blood lmao, maybe it could be a little more realistic or comedic because currently it's like in between both.

Haha yesss I love Irene she was perfect for the role! In terms of the blood, it was a bit of a weird one, we wanted it to look a little bit rubbish because we though it added to the whole comedy aspect, but it was up to the production designer really! Thanks for the feedback!

Skilled
Reply: University film project 3 May 2016 2:50 PM
If comedy was what you were aiming for then I say you guys really nailed it. Found myself chuckling in some of the scenes and overall it was pretty entertaining! 

Kaleidoscope Love

Talented
Reply: University film project 3 May 2016 6:31 PM

Jas Posted
3 May 2016 2:50 pm

If comedy was what you were aiming for then I say you guys really nailed it. Found myself chuckling in some of the scenes and overall it was pretty entertaining! 

Thanks, it was! We wanted it to sort of channel 'The Office' and other shows/films like that where the characters are aware of the film crew and interact with them :)

Beginner
Reply: University film project 3 May 2016 8:02 PM
I really enjoyed it and I really like the unique approach! The volume is a little on the soft side (I think)

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?