Skilled
Earphones or Headphones? 27 Jul 2016 3:32 AM
Which do you use? Which do you prefer?

I've only recently switched over to earphones during the past few months after my brother stole my Beats :-) but to be honest, I don't think I will be changing back any time soon. I find earphones a lot easier to take around with me when I'm out and about and they are a lot more discreet. I also found that headphones started hurting the top of my head after I had been wearing them for a while - a problem I now don't have using earphones. However, I do know a lot of people prefer headphones over earphones for the better sound sound quality, but honestly that is a sacrifice I am prepared to make because there is not much difference if you find good quality earphones.
Reply: Earphones or Headphones? 27 Jul 2016 4:26 AM
I prefer using earphones since they're comfy but when they get uncomfy, I take them off, do the usual girly thing and put on my beats :')
Reply: Earphones or Headphones? 27 Jul 2016 10:27 AM
Definitely earphones. Portability is great. I throw in my laptop bag and although they end up tangled beyond repair, still easier to fish out. Not only that but I can shove them in my pocket if I'm out and about, rather than having to carry. Admittedly sound quality not as great, but I guess you have to sacrifice quality for convenience!

Skilled
Reply: Earphones or Headphones? 27 Jul 2016 11:30 AM
Earphones because its more convenient. I can't chuck headphones around in my bag because it'll probably break.
Though I do prefer headphone quality though. 

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: Earphones or Headphones? 27 Jul 2016 5:41 PM
Earphones because its lighter and comfy and easy to keep as well

Reply: Earphones or Headphones? 27 Jul 2016 6:14 PM
I'm more of earphones that headset :p Like Bryan said:
BryanYH Posted
27 July 2016 5:41 pm

Earphones because its lighter and comfy and easy to keep as well

Rookie
Reply: Earphones or Headphones? 28 Jul 2016 3:37 AM
earphones.. id feel stupid in headphones lmao
Skilled
Reply: Earphones or Headphones? 28 Jul 2016 9:44 PM
yes im earpiece user!! since i wear glasses, headphones can be quite uncomfortable at the ears if im using em' for a long duration.
this is my current pair of earpiece! it's from skullcandy: 

seduction is my art (-:

Novice
Reply: Earphones or Headphones? 30 Jul 2016 9:55 AM
I prefer headphones and when I use my (EXPENSIVE) Bluetooth ones, I have to take them off for a bit because they hurt my ears after a few hours. I just like the quality and how easy it is to put them on my head and don't have to keep pushing them in my ears.

I use earphones when I'm out and about because they're easy to bring around. I do hate how they hurt they inside of my ears after a bit and how I have to repeatedly push in my earphones because they get loose. Also, sound quality is diminished A LOT. Love earphones for school though!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?