Beginner
where has lorde been?????? / lorde appreciation thread 29 Jul 2016 6:15 PM
ok tbh that was a legit question - but this 19 year old was not just a one-album-wonder. after lordes debut album pure heroine she earned enough for a life time! you may ask how much? well lorde has publically announced that her net worth is 2 million, but financial advisors place her earnings higher, at 42 million

my personal opinion on lorde is that her album was so relatable n flawless idk why she gave up, ik she hates the fame but why give up all that money ahhhhhh

what do you think of lorde

Skilled
Reply: where has lorde been?????? / lorde appreciation thread 30 Jul 2016 7:49 AM
What happened to her? She made a few hits and suddenly disappeared.
Hopefully she comes back with a great banga to compensate all the time her fans have waited.

Kaleidoscope Love

Novice
Reply: where has lorde been?????? / lorde appreciation thread 30 Jul 2016 8:41 AM
She's not gone she's writing her second album but she is very artistic and such a perfectionist. I do appreciate perfectionism in an artist because otherwise you get an album once a year which is, commercially speaking, perfect, but you have to give up quality to do that. I'd rather wait for her to come up with a flawless second album (even hoping that it is gonna be better than the first, but that's hard),
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ewhudB3.png[/img][/center]
Rookie
Reply: where has lorde been?????? / lorde appreciation thread 30 Jul 2016 1:22 PM
#1 Lorde fan here // my first hb username was PureHeroine but I received so much hate that everyone asked me to change it :-( feelsbadman
Last edit: 30 July 2016 1:24 PM
Skilled
Reply: where has lorde been?????? / lorde appreciation thread 31 Jul 2016 2:25 AM
I love Lorde to bits and she is definitely one of my favourite artists. Can't wait for her second album!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?