HabboBites
[AMA] Killian, Habbo Ambassador 3 May 2016 8:18 PM

In this edition of Ask Me Anything, we've invited Killian , a Habbo Ambassador!

He will be answering your questions related to the Ambassadors programme and Habbo Safety. You may also ask other questions that does not violate our Terms of Service.

Introduction/about me
Killian has been a Habbo US Hobba, US Habbo eXpert Team Leader and is currently an Ambassador representing the US/CA team. In addition to that, Killian is also the owner of one of Habbo's most popular helpdesk, the SafeHabbo Helpdesk - he has also previously owned fansites.

Also, catch Killian this week on the Ambassadors InfoBus! Session timings will be posted on the Habbo website.

Additional info
- About the Ambassadors programme
Disclaimer: The guest may refuse to answer any questions as he/she deems fit.

Moderator Alert

AMA guest is a verified Ambassador. -Funkyhabbo
Rookie
Reply: [AMA] Killian, Habbo Ambassador 3 May 2016 9:24 PM
What's it like being an Ambassador? Is it difficult to cope with?

with love,

Rookie
Reply: [AMA] Killian, Habbo Ambassador 3 May 2016 9:32 PM
Any plans to join Habbobites alongside Icebaby and Funkyherbs

Skilled
Reply: [AMA] Killian, Habbo Ambassador 3 May 2016 9:47 PM
Why did you become an ambassador? (:

seduction is my art (-:

Beginner
Reply: [AMA] Killian, Habbo Ambassador 3 May 2016 11:10 PM
Do you prefer the Ambassadors programme, or the old Hobba programme, and why?

Reply: [AMA] Killian, Habbo Ambassador 3 May 2016 11:31 PM
Why did you ban me from ur room? You coud only kick from group as u did ofc >:(
Reply: [AMA] Killian, Habbo Ambassador 5 May 2016 1:27 AM

nicu Posted
3 May 2016 9:24 pm

What's it like being an Ambassador? Is it difficult to cope with?

It's a lot of fun. It's nice to help other users and be a sort of liaison between Habbo's and staff for certain happenings. It's always great to see users around the hotel that you've once helped, it really does make you feel good, even if it's just a game. As for the coping, at times it could be hard but if you just sit back, and ignore them, it won't bother you. Many times I just giggle at the trolls and it makes the game even better.

Justin Posted
3 May 2016 9:32 pm

Any plans to join Habbobites alongside Icebaby and Funkyherbs

Not to my knowledge, but if they ever need help, they know how to reach me!

kei Posted
3 May 2016 9:47 pm

Why did you become an ambassador? (:

Great question! All I've done on Habbo since I started in late 2001 was help others. I've owned help desks since around 2003, I've been a US Hobba, a US Habbo eXpert Team Leader, and all I've ever done was help. Not sure why, but it's the most entertaining thing. I never gambled, I stink at mazes, so, really, the most fun thing for me is helping others. Especially when I can also host games/events related to helping.

Funkyhabbo Posted
3 May 2016 11:10 pm

Do you prefer the Ambassadors programme, or the old Hobba programme, and why?

Both programs are unique in their ways, so is the Habbo X program. I do believe that the Ambassador program is more organized and structured and as you know, it is still very new. I think in due time the program will evolve and possibly expand to serve an even greater purpose than just public room moderating and helping new users. If I had to pick a favorite program... I think the ambassador program would be my favorite one of all three thus far.
Skilled
Reply: [AMA] Killian, Habbo Ambassador 5 May 2016 10:37 AM
1. What's the main difference between Ambassadors programme and Habbo eXpert?
2. What is something you miss about the old programmes?

Kaleidoscope Love

Reply: [AMA] Killian, Habbo Ambassador 6 May 2016 1:46 AM

Jas Posted
5 May 2016 10:37 am

1. What's the main difference between Ambassadors programme and Habbo eXpert?
2. What is something you miss about the old programmes?

1. To be honest, the only difference between the two is that Ambassadors can patrol the public rooms and alert, kick, and mute and our main focus is new players. Habbo X's had no powers at all, and they focused on helping everyone on Habbo, not just new users (though Ambs can also help old users).

2. I just miss the old members on the US Habbo X team. We also had a global VBulletin forum for Habbo Xs back then, which was really cool. Habbo eXperts hosted more games (Carnival X events) throughout the year than ambassadors do but I think Sulake had more resources then too. I think nowadays Habbo doesn't have the staff nor the funds to give out so much free stuff.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?