Reply: [AMA] Killian, Habbo Ambassador 6 May 2016 3:33 AM
1.- Do you think this Ambassadors' programme have the days numbered and will go down in history along with the other safety programmes that Habbo has carried out?
2.- What changes would you make to the actual Ambassador programme in order to improve it?
Last edit: 6 May 2016 3:34 AM
Reply: [AMA] Killian, Habbo Ambassador 8 May 2016 10:26 AM

Enrique Posted
6 May 2016 3:33 am

1.- Do you think this Ambassadors' programme have the days numbered and will go down in history along with the other safety programmes that Habbo has carried out?
2.- What changes would you make to the actual Ambassador programme in order to improve it?

1. Hmm, no, I don't. There were indicators with both the Hobba and Habbo X program that occurred before those programs were gutted. With the Ambassador program, they've been expanding on the other hotels (.com currently has the largest group so no need to expand) and we continue to fulfill more tasks and projects consistently. So, that being said, I don't think it'll be gutted anytime soon. Thankfully. Whenever programs have been removed, it has only been worse for the community - lots of people leave and lose interest. I honestly think that these programs encourage people to stay active and instills a sense of community, maybe even a goal for some to work up to.

2. I would love to see an anti-kick feature for private rooms... a lot of users kick us for just being ambassadors even if they aren't the room owners (they just have rights to the rooms we visit), and also the ability to enter ALL rooms when they're full (X's had this power). I'd also like the "I need help" calls to be sent to ambassadors first, then to guardians/helpers if none are on or on duty, that way the best advice is given, not because I feel entitled but as someone who has tested the 'I need help feature' a lot of people misuse it or are totally misinformed and give out wrong advice, which is terrible.
Novice
Reply: [AMA] Killian, Habbo Ambassador 17 May 2016 8:29 PM
Discontinued AMA session. Thread closed and unpinned.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?