Skilled
What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? 4 Aug 2016 1:12 PM
Goody Two-Shoes or basically Satan? Let me know which one you are.

I've always been obsessed with chocolate, so chocolate Christmas advent calendars are usually one of the things I most look forward to during the festive season. However, during one of my early Christmas countdowns when I had only just turned three years old, my control over temptation wasn't very strong. And basically, whilst my mum was in the kitchen preparing lunch for me and my friend during early December, we decided to take the chance and eat every single chocolate inside every single one of my family member's calendars. To say the least, I wasn't allowed to eat any more advent calendar chocolate until the next year.
Reply: What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? 4 Aug 2016 2:49 PM
Kingdoms Posted
4 August 2016 1:12 pm

Goody Two-Shoes or basically Satan? Let me know which one you are.

I've always been obsessed with chocolate, so chocolate Christmas advent calendars are usually one of the things I most look forward to during the festive season. However, during one of my early Christmas countdowns when I had only just turned three years old, my control over temptation wasn't very strong. And basically, whilst my mum was in the kitchen preparing lunch for me and my friend during early December, we decided to take the chance and eat every single chocolate inside every single one of my family member's calendars. To say the least, I wasn't allowed to eat any more advent calendar chocolate until the next year.

oh you naughty boy
Beginner
Reply: What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? 4 Aug 2016 3:31 PM
i spent 200 dollars on my dads credit cards on minecraft servers and habbo retros, needless to say I got in trouble, however I never got banned from the computer, my parents thought I'd grow up to be bill gates.

Skilled
Reply: What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? 5 Aug 2016 10:06 AM
When I was playing with my friend and he started to really piss me off so he accidentally hit me with the toy and I full blown started crying and overreacting and stuff. My mum came and scolded him. After my mum left I stuck my tongue out at him lmao :-) Love u Peter

Kaleidoscope Love

Talented
Reply: What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? 5 Aug 2016 7:03 PM
There was a bully at my primary school who didn't pick on me but picked on some of my friends, so in year 5 (when I was about 9 or 10) the cloakroom was near the toilets and i threw one of his shoes in a toilet. Nobody ever found out it was me :-))) but I got the bully back hehe

Reply: What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? 5 Aug 2016 7:51 PM
In primary school (year 5), my friends and I stole chocolate from the teacher's desk. When we got found out, all 4 of us were sent to the principles' office. I lied and said I didn't know where the chocolate came from and my other friend was innocent so we were let off the hook, however, my other 2 friends got into trouble and received a lunch time detention. 
Reply: What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? 6 Aug 2016 9:47 AM
when i was in primary school. i went in to a boys toilet
Skilled
Reply: What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? 6 Aug 2016 10:03 AM
I accidentally broke someone's arm during Taekwondo lessons when i was around 9/10 years old. : - ) 

Beginner
Reply: What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? 6 Aug 2016 10:09 AM
I hit my friend with a dustpan on his forehead, he has a scar for it now :<

shut it 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?