Goodbye for Now - Alena/Gina 7 Aug 2016 12:06 AM
Hi All,

This really sucks, but I am going to have to drop down from my position of Events Manager and be away from HabboBites for a few months.

It's not that I hate anyone or got any issues, its just one main problem: A Levels. I had a Parent-Teacher Meeting on Thursday, and I realized that I have a lot to catch up in my studies if I want to do well. My teacher told me that I have to make sacrifices to do well, and hence, I have made my decision to sacrifice my online time to focus more on my studies.

I just want to say thank you to Justin, Jason and Jas (Triple J omgeeee) for giving me this opportunity to become the Events Manager, even though I only stayed for less than a week. I'm sorry that I couldn't do much within this short span of time, but if I ever get to be put back on trial, I promise that I will contribute a lot more.

I'm going to miss everyone! I won't be completely leaving, i'll just drop to Guest Events, but I'm going to be really inactive. I may just pop in a few times whenever I got the chance to take a break. Until then, I'll see you all back in HB at the end of November, after my A levels!

Thanks for reading guys, Love you all <3 <3

- Gina

P.S. Funkyhabbo Jason please change my rank to Guest Events Organiser. No need to suspend my account as I won't be on HabboBites much.
<br />
<br />
Original Events Girl - Gina Alenaette Maeves
Talented
Reply: Goodbye for Now - Alena/Gina 7 Aug 2016 12:12 AM
Good luck and work hard for A Levels because that thing is actually demonic. I actually regret not working hard enough for my A Levels and now I'm praying everyday because I'm getting my results on Thursday. smfh
Beginner
Reply: Goodbye for Now - Alena/Gina 7 Aug 2016 12:38 AM
Hey Gina!

Thank you for your contributions towards HB (as an Event host, and eventually making it to the EM post!)

I'll always respect any decision when it comes to studies, because it'd always a nono to put Habbo over your studies.

Wishing you all the best in your A levels! I'll miss all your unique and fun events, but I'm also looking forward to having you back with us in Nov!

YOU CAN DO IT!

Reply: Goodbye for Now - Alena/Gina 7 Aug 2016 8:15 AM
Good luck!!! Hope your exams go well and you ace them alllll

Skilled
Reply: Goodbye for Now - Alena/Gina 7 Aug 2016 8:25 AM
GINAAA GOODLUCK WITH YOUR EXAMS :( I hope you come back soon cr icr i

Rookie
Reply: Goodbye for Now - Alena/Gina 7 Aug 2016 10:08 AM
All the best for A levels Gina! Hope to see you again soon!!

Skilled
Reply: Goodbye for Now - Alena/Gina 7 Aug 2016 12:11 PM
Aww sad to see you go Gina but I wish you the very best for your exams! See you in November ;)
Novice
Reply: Goodbye for Now - Alena/Gina 11 Aug 2016 12:00 PM
Goodluck for A'levels! Enjoy the rest of your JC days. I swear it's one of the best days ever haha
Beginner
Reply: Goodbye for Now - Alena/Gina 11 Aug 2016 1:39 PM
bye gina!!! good luck u can do it and demolish those next lot of exams

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?