Ohaio 22 Apr 2016 6:31 AM
Man, it's so good to see this forum coming to life, with this great programming that allows a short loading time and a clean design! For some reason It's as if we're in Japan or something ;-)

Even though I'm not an active user, I'm following every single upgrade of this place, that is going to reach the stars and find its place in the sun! I would love to play the events too but we have a timezone problem here: They usually start at 3-5am ahahahah

My name's Lucas, 17 years old and am always trying to find new techniques and cool ways to create pixel art! I love music, reading and watch some cartoons

bye HB

Beginner
Reply: Ohaio 22 Apr 2016 6:55 AM
Welcome!! I can vouch that you're a super good pixel artist!

Reply: Ohaio 22 Apr 2016 8:54 AM
Funkyhabbo Posted
22 April 2016 6:55 am

Welcome!! I can vouch that you're a super good pixel artist!

thank you man!!!! never abandon your art appreciation, that's what made habbo (and its fansites) reach the stars
Talented
Reply: Ohaio 22 Apr 2016 9:28 AM
Hey Lucas! Great to have you here!
Rookie
Reply: Ohaio 22 Apr 2016 10:36 AM
Omg it lucpix!!! Good to know we have lovely people like you!! Supporting Habbobites even though we are all in a different time zone! Faith in humanity restored.
Novice
Reply: Ohaio 22 Apr 2016 11:26 AM
Hello lucpix !! Thank you for your support! :)
Rookie
Reply: Ohaio 23 Apr 2016 1:29 AM
Thank you for your support lucpix :D Hopefully one day we will be able to have people hosting events in your timezone too :P

with love,

Reply: Ohaio 24 Apr 2016 4:56 AM
Jung Posted
22 April 2016 9:28 am

Hey Lucas! Great to have you here!

Hey man, thank you very much \o
this place have a special aura! all the crazy people love to stay here, you know

Edolas Posted
22 April 2016 10:36 am

Omg it lucpix!!! Good to know we have lovely people like you!! Supporting Habbobites even though we are all in a different time zone! Faith in humanity restored.

I was thinking about the same thing, man. Think about it: most of the habbo players and the forum users are from UK and they keep telling they are uniquely universal! if they had the chance to get to know habbobites they would see that the only actual universal place in the Habbo universe is here. I love to think about the users and how they are making crazy stuff, creating events and talking about cool stuff when I and all the UK players are sleeping. It's working almost 24/7 lmao
You're right: Faith restored o/
Bye bye

Tragon Posted
22 April 2016 11:26 am

Hello @lucpix !! Thank you for your support! :)

You're welcome man! Let's celebrate

nicu Posted
23 April 2016 1:29 am

Thank you for your support @lucpix :D Hopefully one day we will be able to have people hosting events in your timezone too :P

Lmao yesssssss, please! There's a 10AM event, let's see if I can go there
amd thank you!!!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?