Talented
Invisible/Hidden Pet Food 4 May 2016 1:46 AM
Does anyone know how to get invisible pet foods, or can you even make them invisible now?

Moderator Alert

Thread closed as question has been answered. -Tragon
Rookie
Reply: Invisible/Hidden Pet Food 4 May 2016 6:06 PM
Chinese lantern 
Rookie
Reply: Invisible/Hidden Pet Food 6 May 2016 10:06 PM
Buy T-Bones under the Pet Food section in the Habbo Catalogue. To make it invisible, you would want to make the T-Bones to its very last state.

This is quite tricky as you would need to pick up the T-Bone once your pet eats it and you no longer can see anything left, but you have to do this before your pet finishes the invisible T-Bone if not it'll be gone. I'll advice you to have the T-Bones already selected and press the 'pick up' button once the T-Bones goes to its very last state. 

In my Hunger Games event room, I can let you experiment with my existing invisible T-Bones 

Talented
Reply: Invisible/Hidden Pet Food 6 May 2016 10:23 PM
Justin Posted
6 May 2016 10:06 pm

Buy T-Bones under the Pet Food section in the Habbo Catalogue. To make it invisible, you would want to make the T-Bones to its very last state.

This is quite tricky as you would need to pick up the T-Bone once your pet eats it and you no longer can see anything left, but you have to do this before your pet finishes the invisible T-Bone if not it'll be gone. I'll advice you to have the T-Bones already selected and press the 'pick up' button once the T-Bones goes to its very last state. 

In my Hunger Games event room, I can let you experiment with my existing invisible T-Bones 

OMG IT WORKED!!! THANK YOU Justin !!!
Rookie
Reply: Invisible/Hidden Pet Food 16 May 2016 7:46 AM
What's the point of having invisible pet food ?
Rookie
Reply: Invisible/Hidden Pet Food 16 May 2016 11:02 AM
Shelly Posted
16 May 2016 7:46 am

What's the point of having invisible pet food ?

It's to teleport people out (Collide with furni + teleport to furni) from an area but it'll look like they automatically went out without being hit by any furniture. Basically, fake magic :P

Rookie
Reply: Invisible/Hidden Pet Food 16 May 2016 11:21 AM
Interesting :) how'd you find this out?
Justin Posted
16 May 2016 11:02 am

Quote skipped.

It's to teleport people out (Collide with furni + teleport to furni) from an area but it'll look like they automatically went out without being hit by any furniture. Basically, fake magic :P

Rookie
Reply: Invisible/Hidden Pet Food 20 May 2016 5:42 PM
Shelly Posted
16 May 2016 11:21 am

Interesting :) how'd you find this out?

Quote skipped.

There was this events host a few years back and when the game ended, everyone teleported out of the room without any furniture seemingly hitting them or anyone saying exit. So we were like ?????? what's going on

and then he told us about it and I've been using it in my events room ever since haha 

Talented
Reply: Invisible/Hidden Pet Food 21 May 2016 11:24 PM
I'm using this for an upcoming event! Stay tuned!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?