HabboBites - Take It or Leave It 10 Aug 2016 6:08 PM

'Take It or Leave It' is back for its second series!

If you'd like a chance to participate in this series, simply send the following application form to me directly through private message.  All applications will be read and those selected to participate in the first few shows will be contacted by the end of Sunday 14th August 2016. If you are selected and you are unable to participate in the date requested, please contact me as soon as possible. In the event of you over-running the show, you'll be invited back to finish the remainder of your show during the next episode.

If you'd like to find out about 'Take It or Leave It', click here.

Please fill out the following application with as much detail as you can so you are in with a chance of appearing on 'Take It or Leave It' with DJ Pringles.

Your Habbo Name:
Your Country:
Your Interests:
An embarrassing thing about you:
Your favourite food:
What makes you stand out in the world?:
Anything else interesting and funny about you:

Applications close at midnight (GMT +1) on Sunday 14th August 2016. Good luck!

Please do not reply to this thread with your application as they will not be counted. Any applications sent after the deadline will be ignored but may be considered for future shows. In the event of a cancellation, a decision as to whether you will be able to re-schedule your appearance is at the discretion of Pringles. If your application is unsuccessful, you may try again when applications open again in future. If you have participated before, you may apply for this series. Applications close at midnight (GMT +1) on Sunday 14th August 2016. An announcement with the date of the first show will be published soon.

Last edit: 10 August 2016 11:27 PM
Reply: HabboBites - Take It or Leave It 10 Aug 2016 11:08 PM
NOTE: I am changing Habbo account from @:Pringles, to Polska.pl. Make sure you send your message to me by clicking my name on the left of this post and creating a conversation.
Last edit: 10 August 2016 11:09 PM
Reply: HabboBites - Take It or Leave It 13 Aug 2016 6:31 PM

Applications for 'Take It or Leave It' series two close in 12 hours and 30 minutes.

Don't miss out as there won't be an opportunity to apply again until early 2017.

To all members who have applied, thank you, and good luck!

Reply: HabboBites - Take It or Leave It 13 Aug 2016 8:37 PM
Well done to the following people who have been successful and have been invited to participate in 'Take It or Leave It'. If you still wish to participate and you've not yet applied, apply now before it's too late. A news article will be published tomorrow when the final list is complete.

Armset (Armset on Habbo)
Ethan (Baevus on Habbo)
Jas (Concussions on Habbo)
Joel (==! on Habbo)
@SilverRhythmz (SilverRhythmz on Habbo)
teddywatson5 (teddywatson5 on Habbo)
tibdog (Tibers on Habbo)

We have room for three more!

Reply: HabboBites - Take It or Leave It 14 Aug 2016 7:51 PM

Applications are now closed, and closed just under 13 hours ago. Keep an eye on the news for the final list.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?