Hello! 13 Aug 2016 2:47 AM
Hey guys!

I thought i would never find any Singaporeans playing habbo but wow! This is the first fan site i see
being owned by Singaporeans! I'm from Habbox by the way, and i came across this fan site but
i find this fan site pretty interesting with many pixel art icons at nearly every step of my experience?
It's simple but gorgeous at the same time. I'd love to stay here & make more friends here in the
forums! And finally yeah meet some Singaporeans too! Oh, I'm Emily by the way, my habbo name is thatc00lgirl . I have a big love for plants & design but a bigger love for sushi. I am pretty weird & crazy
and i hope you guys can handle this hahah. But yeah big HI to everyone!

Emily :D
Rookie
Reply: Hello! 13 Aug 2016 3:35 AM
Hello Emily, I hope you enjoy your stay at HabboBites!
Beginner
Reply: Hello! 13 Aug 2016 4:24 AM
Welcome to HabboBites Emily! Really glad to hear that you've had a really exciting experience with us & hopefully there will be more to come with our really friendly community we have here! :D Stick around & join us for all sorts of exciting Events & Radio Shows that we have around here which would make our stay even crazier! Have fun! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’•

Skilled
Reply: Hello! 13 Aug 2016 11:13 AM
Welcome to HabboBites Emily! Look forward to seeing you around! :)
Reply: Hello! 15 Aug 2016 12:11 AM
Welcome to HabboBites :)
Rookie
Reply: Hello! 16 Aug 2016 9:02 AM
Hello welcome :)
Beginner
Reply: Hello! 16 Aug 2016 8:19 PM
Hello Emily! Looking forward to meeting you at events? :-) Also, I hope you will enjoy your stay here on HabboBites because it's a place where you see radio presenters go craycray, event hosts too!!! 

Rookie
Reply: Hello! 16 Aug 2016 11:37 PM
welcome Emily :D x
Reply: Hello! 21 Aug 2016 4:44 AM
welcome to this crazy community! we met each other at Habbox, do you remember? :O I need to create a song for you!!!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?