Rookie
Printable Toast!? 17 Aug 2016 6:45 AM
Recently, a new Kickstarter campaign called 'Toasteroid' was revealed. The pledge donation of $150,000 would be needed to make something incredible possible; printable toast.

The device is simple, but incredibly smart. The toaster connects wirelessly to any internet enabled device such as a smartphone, and by using an app and some images, anyone can print their favourite photos on a piece of toast!

Incredibly, whilst doing so the device perfectly toasts any bread whilst engraving the image onto the toast using some magical technology unknown to me.

What's more, the app can be set up to use statistics such as weather for the day ahead, and take similar information from other apps, to print aswell. 

What do you think of this device, and do you ever think it will make public release?
Last edit: 17 August 2016 6:46 AM
Skilled
Reply: Printable Toast!? 17 Aug 2016 7:37 AM
It better make a public release cause i want cute toast

Reply: Printable Toast!? 17 Aug 2016 8:45 AM
this reminds me of doraemon where doraemon printed a book's words on a toast @_@
Skilled
Reply: Printable Toast!? 17 Aug 2016 9:57 AM
Won't the toast be uneven? Some parts toasted some parts barely toasted? No bueno!!

Kaleidoscope Love

Rookie
Reply: Printable Toast!? 17 Aug 2016 2:02 PM
I wouldn't even want to eat it because it will be too cute :<
Rookie
Reply: Printable Toast!? 17 Aug 2016 2:44 PM
there is 0 way this is legit
Talented
Reply: Printable Toast!? 18 Aug 2016 12:06 PM
i want this tho! there'll be zero thought being put in (other than choosing which design) when making cute breakfast for my SO, mmmm such weight lifted :)
Novice
Reply: Printable Toast!? 19 Aug 2016 11:12 PM
Yay, it'll make even happier during breakfast and any time of the day when I'm hungry HAHA!! :-) super cute
Talented
Reply: Printable Toast!? 20 Aug 2016 12:36 AM
When I saw the thread 'Printable toast' I kinda expected it to be food that you could print and then eat.. wishful thinking?

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?