Rookie
PC Games 20 Aug 2016 5:27 AM
I virtually have no games on PC, mainly since I've been told they can be a bit meh compared to on console.

However, I've noticed my PC can actually handle games better than on console, so I was wondering.

What games are worth getting on PC? 

I am slightly concerned on how the gameplay will be, I have always felt the controller gameplay felt right, so only games that are just as good or better played on PC please!
Beginner
Reply: PC Games 20 Aug 2016 5:53 AM
i recommend guild wars 2 if you are an RPG fan. its still one of, if not the, best game i have played despite it being 4 years since the launch. new players need not worry tho, the game caps at level 80. from then on, you decide what you want to do. there are a few things you can do. including, but not limited to, world versus world (WvWvW), player versus player (PvP), player versus environment (PvE), dungeon raids, and if you are one to enjoy the storyline, lore

the game mechanics are different from that of conventional RPGs, and is worth a try. there is a lot to learn even after you reach the level cap

its 49.99 USD for the base game + heart of thorns expansion. its a steal considering i paid the same price before the expansion was announced and have to pay another 49.99 for the expansion alone

add on: in this game, theres no p2w. its all dependent on your own skills. the best weapons and armors can be crafted. you can spend $0 on this game and still be good at it. you only use cash for aesthetic purposes
Last edit: 20 August 2016 6:00 AM
Rookie
Reply: PC Games 20 Aug 2016 3:21 PM
PC games are great! People who have been telling you that they are a bit meh than console are very, very wrong! PC games get frequent balance updates, gameplay changes and unlike console, if there is an exploit, it will be fixed by next week.

Some really good games worth getting are Portal 1 and 2. Overwatch, Counter Strike: Global Offensive but I suggest getting Battle.net launcher and Steam and just browsing the store for stuff you like.

Also, if you like controller and aren't so sure on mouse and keyboard, I suggest buying a logitech gamepad as they're pretty much the best PC controller on the market.
Reply: PC Games 20 Aug 2016 6:45 PM
PC games are the best thing I've invested in! The best game worth getting is Counter Strike Global Offence. Steam is the best place for games since I got a free to play game named Team Fortress 2 (Not advised to get) But if you are a console gamer get some grips from egripsonline. Egrips are the most reliable grips on the market. 
Last edit: 20 August 2016 8:08 PM

Moderator Alert

Comment edited. I'm inclined to believe you profit from others using your referral code. Joel
Reply: PC Games 21 Aug 2016 4:42 AM
It is super hiper ultra relative! Playing on a PC may be super good, depending on how good your PC is to play it and how good the console-PC adaptation is! It really worth it if you actually try to play a game that was made exclusively for PC, as Roller Coaster Tycoon and The Sims, even though we must to admit that the majority of the console games that were adapted to PC lacks some unforgivable details or it has an unavoidable low FPS, specially the ones from the Sonic franchise :( Anyway, you must to check it out based in your own experience, because again it's super relative, some people really love it but some people really get crazy with it, but everyone's different!
Reply: PC Games 21 Aug 2016 5:47 AM
I dont profit from it. I only get free grips and more shit
Reply: PC Games 31 Aug 2016 9:10 AM
For a weak PC enjoyable game is PointBlank its MMO first people shooter.
Rookie
Reply: PC Games 31 Aug 2016 9:48 AM
Crossfire :)

http://i.imgur.com/N1xRTGu.png

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?