• ♪ ♥ VISUAL NOVELS ♥ ♫ • 21 Aug 2016 5:28 AM
A - Visual novel - is this kind of videogame (a fever in Japan) where you play a cool role acting as a random anime character and you usually need to fill the empty spaces of this plot talking with people who suddenly talks to you on the road and you may date with them sometimes!

Yes it's like a RPG but here you don't have to walk around all the time! The focus is the story and the way that you talk with people! You can be a real hero or a big untouchable mess!

Have you played a visual novel?? What is its name? I want so bad to listen to some good suggestions, specially the ones thar run on a PC or a Game Boy Advance ♥
Rookie
Reply: • ♪ ♥ VISUAL NOVELS ♥ ♫ • 21 Aug 2016 2:30 PM
I've never tried it because it never really appealed to me, but I'm sure other people would like it.
Rookie
Reply: • ♪ ♥ VISUAL NOVELS ♥ ♫ • 21 Aug 2016 2:40 PM
OMG I LOVE GAMES LIKE THESE but i don't know where to find them hahaha

with love,

Rookie
Reply: • ♪ ♥ VISUAL NOVELS ♥ ♫ • 21 Aug 2016 2:42 PM

nicu Posted
21 August 2016 2:40 pm

OMG I LOVE GAMES LIKE THESE but i don't know where to find them hahaha

Try steam?
Skilled
Reply: • ♪ ♥ VISUAL NOVELS ♥ ♫ • 21 Aug 2016 11:35 PM
Never tried a visual novel but I have played games with similar concepts in the past and I got bored of them quickly.
Talented
Reply: • ♪ ♥ VISUAL NOVELS ♥ ♫ • 22 Aug 2016 12:27 AM
omg!!! i've played Love Is Strange! i love the concept of visual novel, it's kinda like the games created by telltale games like game of thrones and the walking dead which i'm into!
Reply: • ♪ ♥ VISUAL NOVELS ♥ ♫ • 22 Aug 2016 10:24 AM
Corpse Party :D
Rookie
Reply: • ♪ ♥ VISUAL NOVELS ♥ ♫ • 22 Aug 2016 3:09 PM
any games of this sort to download on the app store??? :>

with love,

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?