חג חנוכה שמח – Hag Hanukkah Sameach!
Today starts the Jewish Festival of Lights, a holiday commemorating the rededication of the Second Temple as well as the miracle of a day's worth of oil burning for eight days straight. On Hanukkah, Jewish people celebrate by lighting the Menorah, eating fried foods like latkes (potato pancakes) and sufganiyot (jelly doughnuts), and spin dreidels to gamble for money or gelt (chocolate coins). In short, this is one of the many Jewish holidays celebrating the people's survival.
Here at HabboBites, we want you to celebrate this eight day long festival by creating your very own dreidel(s) using the template to the right. In order to enter, all you need to do is share your dreidel design on our feed with the tag #designadreidel, along with a title and description (less than 50 words).
For some inspiration, here are some examples:
• All entries must remain within the template boundaries.
• Inappropriate or offensive content will not be tolerated.
• Multiple entries are allowed and encouraged.
• Read our terms of service for full guidelines.
• The deadline to participate is December 10th at 11:55 PM [GMT -5].
• The winning entry will receive 10 credits and a Diamond Box.
• The second place entry will receive 5 credits and a Diamond Box.
• The third place entry will receive a Diamond Box.
• All entries will receive a Dreidel icon.
• Two entries will receive the Star of David icon.
• Three entries will receive the Jelly Donut Icon.