Skilled
[COMP] Everyday is Christmas #1 1 Dec 2016 2:23 PM
On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

Every day until Christmas day (25/12/16), we will be holding forum competitions to award users with generous prizes. 
Each competition will be open for one day and the tasks and prizes will vary each day so make sure you check on HabboBites daily!

First Task:

Tell us your most memorable Christmas moment by replying to this thread.

Prize:

One winner will be generated to win 20 credits.

*One entry per person
*Competitions can only be entered with a HabboBites account and prizes must be collected within 48 hours after a winner/s has been announced
*Please adhere to our terms of service

Kaleidoscope Love

Reply: [COMP] Everyday is Christmas #1 1 Dec 2016 2:30 PM
Once upon a time, I went ice skating on Christmas with no knowledge of balance and broke my ankle and spent the day getting x-rays. The end!
Skilled
Reply: [COMP] Everyday is Christmas #1 1 Dec 2016 2:54 PM
A few years ago my grandaunt invited relatives over to her house to celebrate Christmas and exchange gifts and my aunt and I battled on Wii Just Dance on her favourite dance (?) and I won against her even though it was my first time playing it and I was reluctant to dance in front of so many people at first. HAHA

Reply: [COMP] Everyday is Christmas #1 1 Dec 2016 2:59 PM
One fine Christmas, I finally had my first pizza!
Rookie
Reply: [COMP] Everyday is Christmas #1 1 Dec 2016 3:13 PM
my most memorable christmas moment is not celebrating christmas at all

Rookie
Reply: [COMP] Everyday is Christmas #1 1 Dec 2016 4:23 PM
I flipped a little car going down a hill at a farm on Christmas ( it was the farmers Christmas present)
Rookie
Reply: [COMP] Everyday is Christmas #1 1 Dec 2016 5:38 PM
I remember when i was 10, i used to urge my parents to buy a huge christmas tree for us children, hoping there would be presents underneath the tree. But, we don't celebrate christmas and so this didn't actually happen, but it was still a memorable wish i made when i was young.
Skilled
Reply: [COMP] Everyday is Christmas #1 1 Dec 2016 5:55 PM
People say Christmas is the season of giving but I've never received any gifts from people around me. So my most memorable Christmas, would be that one Christmas where my uncle gave me a huge lego set (i love legos)!! 

seduction is my art (-:

Rookie
Reply: [COMP] Everyday is Christmas #1 1 Dec 2016 6:19 PM
My family dont celebrate xmas :( Mine should be the day I finally went to an xmas party and got some xmas gift from the gift exchange! 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?