Bites / Coins 2 Jan 2017 7:12 PM
Sorry, I am new! I've tried reading the Bites Shop and the All About Prize Codes to learn about how to get coins. I was just wondering what are all the possible ways to win the coins? Referring a friend? Events Win? Radio Wins? Forum Posts? Feed Posts?

The only thing I've read is when you receive a prize code but nothing about all the other possible ways!

Thanks for the help!
Beginner
Reply: Bites / Coins 2 Jan 2017 7:20 PM
You can win the prize codes through events, radio, campaigns or competitions! Catching rare duckies earn you some Bites Points too!

Reply: Bites / Coins 2 Jan 2017 7:22 PM
So you don't earn them by the amount you post on forum or feed?
Rookie
Reply: Bites / Coins 2 Jan 2017 7:22 PM
Hey! 

The main channels of earning Bite Points are -
1. Events 
2. Radio competitions 
3. Site/Forum competitions (All Site competitions can easily be found under the games section in the header) 
4. Site Campaigns (when we have them seasonally) 
5. Guess Who game (under the games header). You might want to check out valeriehyh's tab here

I mean you can catch Duckie to earn Bite points too but its quite slow. 
Alternatively you can shameless beg Funkyboss for them :> 

Reply: Bites / Coins 2 Jan 2017 7:24 PM

Justin Posted
2 January 2017 7:22 pm

Hey! 

The main channels of earning Bite Points are -
1. Events 
2. Radio competitions 
3. Site/Forum competitions (All Site competitions can easily be found under the games section in the header) 
4. Site Campaigns (when we have them seasonally) 
5. Guess Who game (under the games header). You might want to check out valeriehyh's tab here

I mean you can catch Duckie to earn Bite points too but its quite slow. 
Alternatively you can shameless beg Funkyboss for them :> 

Thanks for all the information! lol at shameless beg Funkyboss.
Skilled
Reply: Bites / Coins 2 Jan 2017 7:26 PM
Zarek Posted
2 January 2017 7:22 pm

So you don't earn them by the amount you post on forum or feed?

Nope, forum posts/feed posts only unlocks site achievements (you can view site ach at your profile).

You should look out for ongoing site competitions to participate in to stand a chance at winning some points, click here and here for more information!

In addition, HB's staffs get paid w bites points according to the amount of work they do each week!

PS. IM SORRY I DIDN'T SEE JUSTIN'S REPLY! I was still typing this when he replied ><
Last edit: 2 January 2017 7:30 PM

seduction is my art (-:

Reply: Bites / Coins 2 Jan 2017 7:29 PM

kei Posted
2 January 2017 7:26 pm

Quote skipped.

Nope, forum posts/feed posts only unlocks site achievements (you can view site ach at your profile).

You should look out for ongoing site competitions to participate in to stand a chance at winning some points, click here and here for more information!

In addition, HB's staffs get paid w bites points according to the amount of work they do each week!

PS. IM SORRY I DIDN'T SEE JUSTIN'S REPLY! I was still typing this when he replied ><

The more information, the better!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?