Beginner
INRL Habbo Meetups 23 Feb 2017 7:12 PM
So I've heard lots of people from Habbo meeting up in real life. How long do you think is the appropriate time to meet up with someone from Habbo/online? Eg. 5 months/ 1 year 

Also, what are your thoughts regarding this matter? / Would you meet up with online people? 
Skilled
Reply: INRL Habbo Meetups 23 Feb 2017 7:43 PM
I don't think time really matters as long as it's not too sudden like within the first week or so. As long as you feel comfortable just talking to the person, I think your meet up could be a great experience. I've met up with people on Habbo in the past and asides from one, I've never regretted it! 

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: INRL Habbo Meetups 23 Feb 2017 11:44 PM
The earliest meetup I had with someone was 3 weeks or sth after we started talking. :) 

Talented
Reply: INRL Habbo Meetups 24 Feb 2017 12:09 AM
i've never met anyone from online irl before. don't have plans to meet anyone anytime soon or later. my parents told me not to talk to strangers irl and online. i have been the best daughter.

jokes i've met people just after a day of speaking online.

also a joke. 

truth tho: meet anyone who you're comfortable with no matter the duration of knowing. but tell someone you know irl prior to meeting so you have a backup in case things go wrong, who knows.
Talented
Reply: INRL Habbo Meetups 24 Feb 2017 5:33 AM
sorry no what if that person tries to stab me in face or grape 
Skilled
Reply: INRL Habbo Meetups 24 Feb 2017 5:56 AM
Jung Posted
24 February 2017 5:33 am

sorry no what if that person tries to stab me in face or grape 

I hope Jas stabs you when you meet up with her next time. :)
Reply: INRL Habbo Meetups 24 Feb 2017 6:35 AM
met a few! pretty much only if we're really good friends tbh. i think the earliest i've met up with someone is about a 18 months, too many to name (lol) but from here i've met Armset
Skilled
Reply: INRL Habbo Meetups 24 Feb 2017 8:49 AM
Seth Posted
24 February 2017 5:56 am

Quote skipped.

I hope @Jas stabs you when you meet up with her next time. :)

i stab his ass alr

rudi Posted
24 February 2017 6:35 am

met a few! pretty much only if we're really good friends tbh. i think the earliest i've met up with someone is about a 18 months, too many to name (lol) but from here i've met @armset

ALSO HI rudi welcome back!!

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: INRL Habbo Meetups 24 Feb 2017 8:55 AM
I met one friend, she's really nice, definitely worth it if you really trust them!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?