Jas Posted
11 March 2017 7:26 pm

Quote skipped.

Good.

Excellent.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oYOqtf5.gif[/img][/center]
Beginner
Reply: INRL Habbo Meetups 12 Mar 2017 7:05 PM
hehek i've met tons of habbo people irl :-) we even went to sing karaoke tgt! :D 

Rookie
Reply: INRL Habbo Meetups 12 Mar 2017 10:04 PM
no one i like lives close enough for me to justify meeting up with them, but maybe one day....then again, I also watch too many of those dead in a ditch shows where everytime they meet someone from offline they get killed so who knows
Novice
Reply: INRL Habbo Meetups 13 Mar 2017 4:33 AM
paddleboard Posted
12 March 2017 10:04 pm

no one i like lives close enough for me to justify meeting up with them, but maybe one day....then again, I also watch too many of those dead in a ditch shows where everytime they meet someone from offline they get killed so who knows

That'll be me sis. Heh heh :3

Rookie
Reply: INRL Habbo Meetups 13 Mar 2017 5:06 AM

Katherine Posted
13 March 2017 4:33 am

Quote skipped.

That'll be me sis. Heh heh :3

ARE YOU SAYING YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME IF WE MEET UP?
Reply: INRL Habbo Meetups 13 Mar 2017 5:10 AM
There's an increasingly small number of people I'd ever consider meeting IRL. My biggest problem is living so far away from pretty much all of them. It's kind of hard to justify travelling half across the world to meet someone, especially considering how fleeting and temporary most of these online friendships are. I'd probably have to know a person for years, and be sure that they're a proper friend before ever meeting them.
Skilled
Reply: INRL Habbo Meetups 14 Mar 2017 6:29 PM
I've met up with two other Habbo users and it was honestly really nice being able to see them in person and making our relationship a lot more personal. Of course there is always the risk of running into a creep like Funkyhabbo , but as afore mentioned, public places are the way to go, and only see people from the internet once you are completely comfortable with them online.
Beginner
Reply: INRL Habbo Meetups 14 Mar 2017 6:38 PM
Kingdoms Posted
14 March 2017 6:29 pm

I've met up with two other Habbo users and it was honestly really nice being able to see them in person and making our relationship a lot more personal. Of course there is always the risk of running into a creep like @Funkyhabbo , but as afore mentioned, public places are the way to go, and only see people from the internet once you are completely comfortable with them online.

*coughs* ya totally didn't invite me for USS ! >:(

Skilled
Reply: INRL Habbo Meetups 14 Mar 2017 6:41 PM
En Posted
14 March 2017 6:38 pm

Quote skipped.

*coughs* ya totally didn't invite me for USS ! >:(

Sorry, losers not allowed!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?