Skilled
Reply: [AMA] Pulx, Builders at Work Leader 21 May 2016 12:27 AM
Do you have any advices for newbie builders/designers? Other than creativity and passion for designing, what else is needed? 

seduction is my art (-:

Reply: [AMA] Pulx, Builders at Work Leader 21 May 2016 7:57 PM

kei Posted
21 May 2016 12:27 am

Do you have any advices for newbie builders/designers? Other than creativity and passion for designing, what else is needed? 

I would say in addition to those you stated above;

You need Builders Club, because its essential to design easily and have a large pallet (without spending thousands of credits) in addition to this, you need patience... and a lot of it, you're not going to become the best builder over night, you're not going to be ever completely satisfied with a room you make, but each time you do make a room you'll improve, every :pickall is experience and practice that has not gone to waste.

My suggestion for anyone new to building in simple form is:

Build a lot, don't give up - Keep building, keep pushing yourself and trying new things. Just because your room doesn't turn out like others you see on the hotel or twitter, doesn't mean you're not good enough, just means you're not yet on their level but anything is achievable and I honestly believe anything is possible.

Novice
Reply: [AMA] Pulx, Builders at Work Leader 27 May 2016 3:42 PM
Hi Pulx!

What's been your favourite BaW competition so far?!

<br/>
"People are afraid of me because I am different."

Reply: [AMA] Pulx, Builders at Work Leader 28 May 2016 3:25 AM

Peachery Posted
27 May 2016 3:42 pm

Hi Pulx!

What's been your favourite BaW competition so far?!

Competition? Well, in my seasons we haven't really put out many competitions apart from Pulx's Dream rooms which of course was my favourite.

I got sent the emails from the competition line and was able to judge hundreds and hundreds of entries, was real fun and great to see the talent across the hotel.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?