Rookie
What occupation does everyone have, or what do you plan to be? 20 Apr 2017 8:11 PM
Apologies if this is a boring question, but I'm just really curious!!

I am a SEN Teaching Assistant!
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Skilled
Reply: What occupation does everyone have, or what do you plan to be? 20 Apr 2017 8:18 PM
What's SEN?

Currently I'm doing nothing with my life except studying Nursing in uni.

Kaleidoscope Love

Rookie
Reply: What occupation does everyone have, or what do you plan to be? 20 Apr 2017 8:44 PM
currently working as an aid at an elementary school but getting a degree in criminal justice to one day work with juveniles, maybe probation, but also considering department of child-welfare and family services (DCF in my state)
Rookie
Reply: What occupation does everyone have, or what do you plan to be? 20 Apr 2017 8:47 PM

Jas Posted
20 April 2017 8:18 pm

What's SEN?

Currently I'm doing nothing with my life except studying Nursing in uni.

Jas 'SEN' = 'Special Educational Needs'!!
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Rookie
Reply: What occupation does everyone have, or what do you plan to be? 20 Apr 2017 8:48 PM

paddleboard Posted
20 April 2017 8:44 pm

currently working as an aid at an elementary school but getting a degree in criminal justice to one day work with juveniles, maybe probation, but also considering department of child-welfare and family services (DCF in my state)

Wow paddleboard ! Nice!
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Reply: What occupation does everyone have, or what do you plan to be? 20 Apr 2017 11:19 PM
Business developer and lecturer.

And wow! Seems like a lot of us are in the education industry! =D
Last edit: 20 April 2017 11:19 PM
Rookie
Reply: What occupation does everyone have, or what do you plan to be? 20 Apr 2017 11:30 PM

mrmatttan Posted
20 April 2017 11:19 pm

Business developer and lecturer.

And wow! Seems like a lot of us are in the education industry! =D

mrmatttan I love that we're all so far in the education industry, or professionally helping another person at least!!
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Novice
Reply: What occupation does everyone have, or what do you plan to be? 20 Apr 2017 11:41 PM
Unemployed but aiming to make a wave in the media industry after my bachelor degree
Rookie
Reply: What occupation does everyone have, or what do you plan to be? 20 Apr 2017 11:50 PM

Harps Posted
20 April 2017 11:41 pm

Unemployed but aiming to make a wave in the media industry after my bachelor degree

@AwesomeToThe27 Ahhhh! Good luck!!! :)
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?