Beginner
WRITING COMP - WIN 20C and 1 month Bitesclub 22 May 2017 7:58 PM
WANT TO WIN 20C AND + 1 MONTH BITES CLUB?
Keep reading to find out how!

What you need to do:
Comment below on this forum post a short story. The short story can include HabboBites members (make sure to ask for their permission if you're going to use their name). 

Guidelines:

-The story line/setting MUST be set in HabboBites
-There is a minimum of 80 words 
-It doesn't violate HabboBites terms of service

Judging Criteria:

The short story will be judged by its creativity and how entertaining it is written.

If you do not abide by the guidelines, your entry will not be considered.

Prize: 
1st place: 20c + 1 month of BitesClub
Runner up: 50 BitesPoints

All participants will receive the Writers bust icon which was created by the lovely Xenid. 
DEADLINE: 28/05/17 8.30PM SG TIME
Last edit: 22 May 2017 8:09 PM
Novice
Reply: WRITING COMP - WIN 20C and 1 month Bitesclub 22 May 2017 8:50 PM
Mmmm YAS LETS WRITE paddleboard

Reply: WRITING COMP - WIN 20C and 1 month Bitesclub 22 May 2017 9:00 PM
Actor(s) Permission Asked : Andric, Harriet, Paddleboard

Title: The HabboBites Murder Mystery (I would have loooved to write using BBCode but alas I do not have it )

It was a day like any other.

Cheers from the crowd could be heard throughout the room.

Harriet: Only two teams left! Team red with the toy *cough*. Toy s- *cough cough*. Oh wow, I must really not like that word. Pardon me, it's team red with the toy soldiers, and team yellow with the ducks!!

The final two competitors stared each other down. They knew it was going to be intense, and they put every ounce of effort they had into the competition.

Andric was on the red team, CaptainOsellos on the yellow team.

Osellos: Sorry pal, end of the line for you. I'm taking home the credits and you know it.

Andric: Pfft. We'll see about that "Captain". *Rolls eyes*

Harriet: And now we will be eliminating.....

There was a long pause as Harriet pulled the switch. Tensions built up, the crowd went dead silent.

Harriet: Osellos! You're out!!

The crowd leaped into the air with joy as Andric celebrated his victory.

But suddenly, the lights went out.

*BANG*

Andric: YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHH.

Harriet: Can somebody please call a doctor?!

Paramedics arrived at the scene shortly after, but it was too late.

Andric was dead.

The very next day

-Paddleboard & CaptainOsellos walk through a jail-

CaptainOsellos: But I didn't do it! I swear!

Paddleboard: That's what they all say, kid. What you did was absolutely disgusting. You're beyond redemption now.

Paddleboard walked Osellos to his cell and left as the guards shoved him inside.

The next day

Guards: Miss Paddleboard please come quickly!!

Paddleboard: What is it? I've got a lot of work to do.

*Paddleboard walks through the jail cell*

Osellos laid there, dead on his bed.

Paddleboard: Oh my God..... b-but there's no way.. there were no weapons inside the cell. We have rules and procedures! How could that have happened?!

*Slowly creaking from a blindspot under the bed, a little toy soldier marches , it spoke it's last words as if it were on it's last bit of battery*

"Paa...d-dle...bo-a....rd..."

Novice
Reply: WRITING COMP - WIN 20C and 1 month Bitesclub 23 May 2017 2:23 AM
*Felidaes Daybook*

U think u know me, but you're wrong.The entire Habbocommunity knows my name, at latest since 
that momentfunkyhabbo tweeted that whiny little essay written on a notepat about
my  "non-professional behaviour"and "a breakof trust that cannot be fixed". But you know
what? Whetheru judge me or celebrate me for what i ve done - I don t care- I don t
regret one single thing. I'm not a hacker, nor am I ascripter or scammer. I'm just a grandmother
and
this is
my story.

omg Jamie kidnapped, mysterious kidnapper holdsme to random with my beloved granddaughter,
immediately wants to call help but am hacked by mysterious kidnapper and he would do harm to ma
beloved granddaughter if i told anyone,
am asking mysterious stranger what he wants from me
>  wants me to bring down Habbobites by creating and publishing obnoxious content on the day staff
visits to give back official status,
otherwise he would kill ma beloved Jamie,
grudgingly i am accepting the deal, clandestine am somehow reaching out to Seth ,

Sethhas to find Jamie as im still watched,
i'm splitted between my role as a grandmother and my duty as hb manager > moral
conflict,

meanwhileSeth does everything he can do to find and safe Jamie,
a few more minutes til the staff visits > the act has to be fullfilled,
mysterious stranger is threatening me, Seth is on a hot trail,
things are escalating, i uploaded the nasty contend (however did not make it visible for users yet),
call from Seth > he safed Jamie and she s in good health,
mysterious stranger does not have me under his control anymore,
the operation is canceled, however Funkyhabbo already noticed the suspercious content i uploaded,
could not show him prove that i got threatened as mysterious stranger did hack my
device and deleted all our chat, Seth is stupid and noone believes
him no word anyways,
im getting fired and suspended from hb 4 ever,
however it an happy end for me as i got my beloved granddaughter
back <4
Reply: WRITING COMP - WIN 20C and 1 month Bitesclub 23 May 2017 7:59 PM
Warning: It's a long story... again =_= I just can't help it. Sorry for my grammar/spellings. I tried my best. :P

Featuring: PotatoPower Kreasa Giam BryanYH Larry Funkyhabbo 

The Survivor

The seagulls flew and cawed over the cloudless blue sky. The sun shone down brilliantly as the heat waves travelled across my pixelated body. I woke up to find Kreasa, GiamCai and BryanYH scattered within my surroundings, still in their deep sleep. I staggered towards the others with the sudden aches to my body and woke them up. BryanYH was the hardest to wake up… as usual. I asked each and every one of them but they were just as clueless as I was. How did we even end up here?

We huddled together and explored our green surroundings, looking for answers. Trees stood tall and mighty with branches reaching for the skies and the floor was covered with dead leaves and insects that seemed rather deadly. We walked towards the sound of waves crashing onto rocks and chanced upon a deserted beach. There were no signs of anyone ever being there except for a run-down hut along with a well near the edge of the jungle. Wait a minute… it all looks familiar.

Suddenly, a loud siren pierced the air followed by a low voice.

“Uhmm is this working? Test. Hello, can you hear me? Okay great. Hello (un)Lucky Chosen Ones. This is FunkyHabbo. Welcome to The Isle of HabboBites. You’ve been chosen to put your survival skills to the test on one of the beaches you have made for the recent #CreateYourOwnBeach Competition.” The voice announced.

“Why are we even chosen? We’re probably the worst people to ever be on a deserted island. Especially ...” retorted GiamCai as she looked towards BryanYH. As usual, our saltbae. Sassy as ever.

“Last man standing wins a Shrek Icon, 500 bites points and an Interstellar Cruiser to get off of the island. So, here are the rules:

No killing each other (Please… I don’t want any blood on this island)
Just survive the wilderness. There are things you don’t wanna mess with.
If you refuse to cooperate, I will take away all of your bites points and you’ll be denied of any prize codes for 1 year.

Any questions?”

“Why are you doing this to us?” BryanYH asked apprehensively.

“Cause I’m bored?” FunkyHabbo said as if that was an acceptable answer. With that, there were silence.

Now it all made sense. This was the beach I made for the #CreateYourOwnBeach competition. Was this the reason why they had a competition in the first place? A mixture of confusion and anger were painted on our faces. All of us sat in the hut, speechless over what had transpired. I was worried about our safety but another part of me was afraid of who would be the ones lost in this harsh game. The silence was then broken by Kreasa who gave us newfound courage by suggesting that we band together and survive this ordeal. We would not succumb to Funkyhabbo’s cruel ways. We decided to use the hut as a base of our operations and came up with the idea of building a boat to escape the island. There must be a way out. There had to be...

We scavenged whatever that was available on the beach and rummaged through everything in the hut. We even looked into the well which was dried up. All we found were 2 empty water bottles, 2 baskets and some twigs to make us a decent-sized fire. We wouldn’t survive for another day without food and water. We split into teams of two and explored the isle. Kreasa and I headed towards the north-west whereas BryanYH and GiamCai headed north-east. Each pair took along an empty bottle and a basket in case we found anything.

With GiamCai leading the way, they trekked through the jungle floor for at least an hour with BryanYH continuously whining of hunger and thirst while GiamCai just rolled her eyes, because she can’t even be bothered right now. Out of the blue, they heard a loud crack. Their steps stopped and GiamCai’s gaze lowered slowly to her foot, afraid of what creature she might have stepped on, possibly a lethal one. To her surprise, they were carrots! GiamCai gave BryanYH a slight backhand to his face to stop him from whining. (Yes, he was still whining at this point of time.)

“Look!” GiamCai pointed out to the land in front of them. They were carrot patches. Finally, food! They gathered as much carrots as they could into the basket that GiamCai had been carrying. BryanYH even tried to stuff them in his pockets. They were brimming with happiness about their discovery but at the same time, they were starving. They made a toast to newfound food (using carrots) and proceed to eat them deliciously. Suddenly, an ominous shadow rose behind them and dragged them deeper into the dark jungle. Their efforts were futile as they struggled, with their screams echoing throughout the isle.

As soon as we heard the screams, Kreasa and I frantically searched for them separately, covering more grounds. Both of us searched high and low but all traces of them were gone. The sun was ever so unforgiving as it blasted its heat waves onto the damned isle. Thirst was taking over the two remaining people. Sweat covered Kreasa’s face as she made her way back to the base. That was when she saw it. She couldn’t believe her eyes. It must have been the heat messing with her head but it looked too real. It was a golden cow wandering on the beach. It seemed rather harmless and Kreasa was desperate for a drink to quench her thirst. She calmly approached the cow and slowly milked it and into the empty water bottle. She drank half of it and proceeded to milk some more before continuing her search quest.

As I was scanning through the jungle for the missing two, I found a shiny, blue object hidden behind a thick bush. Curiously, I went towards it, hoping for a clue that could lead me to our friends. It was an ice box. An ice box in a jungle? That was strange. I opened the mysterious box and found something too good to be true. It was an … ice cream. It was unbelievable. I tasted the ice cream to see if it was just my imagination but it was real and … vanilla. My favourite. Almost immediately, I heard a loud, muffled cry coming from the beach and then there was silence again. That was Kreasa! I dropped the ice cream and ran as fast as I could but when I arrived, she was nowhere to be seen. Signs of struggles could be seen on the golden sand. Sirens filled the air once again. I knew what would happen after that.

“Congratulations! You have won the fridge game!” the voice exclaimed.

“What did you do to Kreasa, GiamCai and BryanYH?! Wait… what? Fridge Game? You told us this was a Survival Test.” I stuttered, completely shocked at the sudden revelations.

“Well, actually…. Uhmmmm. I’m not really FunkyHabbo. I’m uhmmmmmm…. Larry.” said the voice sheepishly.

“WHAT THE BOBBA LARRY?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!” Anger exploded as I threw a couple more expletives censored with bobbas.

“Well…. Uhmmmm…. I just wanna experiment a new version of Fridge Game I made and uhmmmmm I needed people. Everyone else were too busy…. Uhmmmm sooo I acted as  FunkyHabbo because I knew if I pretended to be him, people would be more willing to cooperate cause I could like take away their bites points. Your prize is in the uhmmm…. Interstellar cruiser. Uhmmmm this is awkward…. Ok bye. Congratulations again!” With that, the voice disappeared.

I was dumbfounded and overwhelmed with questions and emotions of guilt, anger and sadness. I lost my friends in an experiment?! So many thoughts were running through my head, attempting to process the situation. Right then and there, the interstellar cruiser hovered over me and a beam of light shone down upon me, covering me in warmth.  As I was lifted up, I felt all the emotional and physical exhaustion piled on top of me. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was a shrek icon, smiling at me and calling out my name. That green face pissed me off even more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Lala… Lala …. uhmmmm Lala! Step on the banzai and P2K please.” The shrek’s voice turned into Larry’s.

Bewildered, I found myself in Larry’s Banzai Fridge Game with BryanYH, Kreasa, GiamCai and myself remaining in the game. I was holding an ice cream.

“You know what? I’ll just P2K myself.” I told them and exited the game area. :)
Last edit: 23 May 2017 8:11 PM

Well, bye.

Reply: WRITING COMP - WIN 20C and 1 month Bitesclub 24 May 2017 3:44 PM
I was totally not forced to write an entry for this competition.

Story is titled "Invasian" written in the classic writing style of Kord's weird grammar.

It was a normal, usual day in Habbobites ; @refiragon's on the radio, nobody's hosting events and Funkyhabbo's away from keyboard. I was of course just casually being my beautiful self and chatting with andricxqr about cats, Audemars' cats.

Me: OMG HAVE U SEEN Audemars' cats
Andric: Everyone's seen her cat. You're only excited because you're new to Habbobites.
Funkyhabbo: *afk*

Shortly after, Harriet comes in the room being her usual rude and stubborn self and start to order me around like I'm her little slave.

Harriet: KORD CAN U ENTER MY WRITING COMPETITION? ALSO CAN U JOIN BITESVISION? ALSO CAN U DJ?
Me: Y? I don't wanna :(
Harriet: JUST DO IT
Andric: Omg Harriet can you stop bullying Kord? I know he's fluffy and cute but don't bully him.
Me: Also why is nobody hosting events :(
Andric: It's cus our event hosts are busy, Kord.
Me: BUT @TAIWANASIAN ALWAYS HOSTS WHEN SHE HAS TIME!!!!111!!
Harriet: True, but recently she's been busy and also Kord can u pls join competition and bitesvision and.....
Andric: WOW HARRIET STOP IT. Kord come here let me hug you.
Funkyhabbo: Hi everyone!!
Everyone: Hi funkyhabbo!!

As Kord goes to Andric for a hug, Audemars came in the room, she was panicking but was still holding her cats.

Audemars: GUYS! WE HAVE BEEN INVADED.
Me: Lol my eyes were invaded with pics of your cats wym.
Audemars: KORD THIS IS SERIOUS OMG WHERE'S FUNKYHABBO???
Andric & Harriet: But how do you know we've been invaded?
Audemars: GUYS, WAKE UP??? REFIRAGON IS NOT ON THE RADIO ANYMORE, HE IS ALWAYS ON THE RADIO.
Me, Andric, and Harriet: *shooketh*

The whole place suddenly shakes and a tall figure enters the room.

Me: TAIWANASIAN??? I THOUGHT U WERE A KYUT 4'10 LITTLE ADORABLE BALL OF CUTENESS WYD!?!?!?
Taiwanasian: I AM HERE TO INVADE HABBOBITES AND MAKE IT MY OWN.
Audemars: *hugs cats and start speaking to her cats in weird cat language I can't decipher*
Harriet: OMG ITS TAIWANASIAN but also Kord can u pls enter my competition and bitesvision and also can u pls dj for 2 hours and blablabla
Me: Taiwanasian you can't do this omg don't you love us!!?!
Andric: WOW THIS IS DEFINITELY GONNA BE ON HABBOBITES TOP 10 TRAGEDY.
Me: It's... It's an.... It's an invasian! Geddit guys? Invasion, Taiwanasian, Invasian? h3h3h3
Taiwanasian: I'm sorry guys, but u guys are gonna come with me. I am going to conquer the whole Habbobites and make it my own!!! Mwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaa ily.
Everyone: OH MY GOD TAIWANASIAN NOOOOO PLS DON'T KIDNAP US OMG AAAAAHH
Audemars' cat: meow

Soon, everything goes back to normal again, but Kord, Andric, Harriet, Audemars, Audemars' cats and Taiwanasian are no longer to be seen ever again. Habbobites is now quiet, no Refiragon on radio, no events are being hosted, and just basically nothingness wow do I really have to explain everything?

Funkyhabbo: back
Funkyhabbo: guys?
Funkyhabbo: lol weird
Funkyhabbo; *afk*

-End of Story-

If you don't understand what this story is all about, don't worry, same.
Last edit: 24 May 2017 3:45 PM
Rookie
Reply: WRITING COMP - WIN 20C and 1 month Bitesclub 24 May 2017 3:50 PM
Kord Posted
24 May 2017 3:44 pm

I was totally not forced to write an entry for this competition.

Story is titled "Invasian" written in the classic writing style of Kord's weird grammar.

It was a normal, usual day in Habbobites ; @refiragon's on the radio, nobody's hosting events and @funkyhabbo's away from keyboard. I was of course just casually being my beautiful self and chatting with @andricxqr about cats, @audemars' cats.

Me: OMG HAVE U SEEN Audemars' cats
Andric: Everyone's seen her cat. You're only excited because you're new to Habbobites.

Shortly after, @Harriet comes in the room being her usual rude and stubborn self and start to order me around like I'm her little slave.

Harriet: KORD CAN U ENTER MY WRITING COMPETITION? ALSO CAN U JOIN BITESVISION? ALSO CAN U DJ?
Me: Y? I don't wanna :(
Harriet: JUST DO IT
Andric: Omg Harriet can you stop bullying Kord? I know he's fluffy and cute but don't bully him.
Me: Also why is nobody hosting events :(
Andric: It's cus our event hosts are busy, Kord.
Me: BUT @TAIWANASIAN ALWAYS HOSTS WHEN SHE HAS TIME!!!!111!!
Harriet: True, but recently she's been busy and also Kord can u pls join competition and bitesvision and.....
Andric: WOW HARRIET STOP IT. Kord come here let me hug you.
Funkyhabbo: Hi everyone!!
Everyone: Hi funkyhabbo!!

As Kord goes to Andric for a hug, Audemars came in the room, she was panicking but was still holding her cats.

Audemars: GUYS! WE HAVE BEEN INVADED.
Me: Lol my eyes were invaded with pics of your cats wym.
Audemars: KORD THIS IS SERIOUS OMG WHERE'S FUNKYHABBO???
Andric & Harriet: But how do you know we've been invaded?
Audemars: GUYS, WAKE UP??? REFIRAGON IS NOT ON THE RADIO ANYMORE, HE IS ALWAYS ON THE RADIO.
Me, Andric, and Harriet: *shooketh*

The whole place suddenly shakes and a tall figure enters the room.

Me: TAIWANASIAN??? I THOUGHT U WERE A KYUT 4'10 LITTLE ADORABLE BALL OF CUTENESS WYD!?!?!?
Taiwanasian: I AM HERE TO INVADE HABBOBITES AND MAKE IT MY OWN.
Audemars: *hugs cats and start speaking to her cats in weird cat language I can't decipher*
Harriet: OMG ITS TAIWANASIAN but also Kord can u pls enter my competition and bitesvision and also can u pls dj for 2 hours and blablabla
Me: Taiwanasian you can't do this omg don't you love us!!?!
Andric: WOW THIS IS DEFINITELY GONNA BE ON HABBOBITES TOP 10 TRAGEDY.
Me: It's... It's an.... It's an invasian! Geddit guys? Invasion, Taiwanasian, Invasian? h3h3h3
Taiwanasian: I'm sorry guys, but u guys are gonna come with me. I am going to conquer the whole Habbobites and make it my own!!! Mwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaa ily.
Everyone: OH MY GOD TAIWANASIAN NOOOOO PLS DON'T KIDNAP US OMG AAAAAHH
Audemars' cat: meow

Soon, everything goes back to normal again, but Kord, Andric, Harriet, Audemars, Audemars' cats and Taiwanasian are no longer to be seen ever again. Habbobites is now quiet, no Refiragon on radio, no events are being hosted, and just basically nothingness wow do I really have to explain everything?

Funkyhabbo: back
Funkyhabbo: guys?
Funkyhabbo: lol weird
Funkyhabbo; *afk*

-End of Story-

If you don't understand what this story is all about, don't worry, same.

LMAO I love this, Kord !!!!
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Beginner
Reply: WRITING COMP - WIN 20C and 1 month Bitesclub 24 May 2017 8:11 PM
[bump post up]

Reply: WRITING COMP - WIN 20C and 1 month Bitesclub 24 May 2017 9:16 PM
Summer after highschool when we first met
We made out in your Mustang to Radiohead

Jasmie couldn’t wait to get out of HabboBites High (i followed the required story setting ok no complaints) after the last bell, signalling summer
break. The aspiring nurse wouldn’t call herself an introvert, but she preferred to be alone – listening to CupcakKe on her airpods, tuning the rest of the world out.

A soothing getaway was awaiting her once she leaves the campus grounds, but not before she caught her eyes on a boy, playing the infamous Deepthroat acoustic version on his guitar by the fountain. He couldn’t help notice her
stares – they were long and intense, but intrigued him.

“hey sis I’m Jung”

Chit chat duets and many “mouth wide opens” later, the seats of Jasmie’s car were warm and temperatures inside were rising fast.

--

And on my 18th birthday we got matching tattoos

“Which one do you want?” Jung asked.

Jasmie looked through the pages of the sample tattoos. She was drawn toone in particular, a heart with devil’s horns and tail. It was cute with the right amount of attitude and playfulness, as she’d like to describe her relationship with Jung. Shyly, she moves her finger towards the top right corner of the page where the heart was.

“That’s cute, where shall we get it?” Jung pleased.

“How about our wrists? It can be like a connection to our hearts, like heartstrings...” Jasmie smiled.

“Sure babe.”

--

ok this is the end of what i can write before i kill myself so hope you guys enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i might finish it if this gets a good response :d

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?