Rookie
Do you find it hard to say 'thank you'? 3 Jun 2017 11:14 PM
Hey guys,

This is just a question I was wondering about because I have some people in my life who don't even say 'thank you' or they come across as if they don't appreciate what is done for them. For instance, dinner being cooked for them, etc.

I am all for gratitude, appreciation, kindness, and good manners, or decent manners at least, especially when the person has worked hard to provide for you. And it really annoys me when some people take others for granted, or they look like they are anyway. Deep down though, I think I know that some out there struggle with saying the word or showing appreciation....
Last edit: 3 June 2017 11:20 PM
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Skilled
Reply: Do you find it hard to say 'thank you'? 3 Jun 2017 11:44 PM
I only find it hard to say thank you because it's awkward but I really appreciate a lot of things I'm just shy irl.

Reply: Do you find it hard to say 'thank you'? 4 Jun 2017 4:59 AM
na its easy xo
Rookie
Reply: Do you find it hard to say 'thank you'? 4 Jun 2017 5:07 AM
I sometimes say thank you wayyyyy too much to the point it'll make me look like a broken record but I get annoyed at people who don't say thanks much. Like if im on a path and i move for a bike i swear they better say thanks or i'll mutter some unkind stuffs behind their back!!!

Josh ~ United Kingdom
I still don't know what to put here....

Reply: Do you find it hard to say 'thank you'? 4 Jun 2017 5:13 AM
I have no problem saying "Thank You" I say it all da time, one thing i find strange is when ppl go to get off the bus and don't say thank u to the bus driver.. i always say thank u as I'm getting off... idk 
Reply: Do you find it hard to say 'thank you'? 4 Jun 2017 6:53 AM
I say thank you so much, sometimes I even say thank you when I'm supposed to say you're welcomed
Skilled
Reply: Do you find it hard to say 'thank you'? 4 Jun 2017 8:58 AM
I say thank you ALL THE TIME. Especially when i'm buying shit at the grocery. But apparently it's super rare that a customer says thank you to the cashiers cause they all look surprised when I do it. 

Rookie
Reply: Do you find it hard to say 'thank you'? 4 Jun 2017 10:55 AM
I say thank you too much
Skilled
Reply: Do you find it hard to say 'thank you'? 4 Jun 2017 11:01 AM
Jamie Posted
4 June 2017 8:58 am

I say thank you ALL THE TIME. Especially when i'm buying shit at the grocery. But apparently it's super rare that a customer says thank you to the cashiers cause they all look surprised when I do it. 

I always say thank you to cashiers but idk if they heard it pmsl

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?