Reply: Large or small group of friends? 21 Jun 2017 1:31 AM
Well I'm both I guess ? Like the ones that are truly very close to me since I was like 9 uptil now is 3 people. but the other groups are larger amounts but im also close to them .. so tbh actly smaller. HAHHAHA idk what am I talking . 
Beginner
Reply: Large or small group of friends? 21 Jun 2017 4:40 PM
From my view, the quantity of friends doesn't matter, it's the ones that have your back and are here for you are the ones that matter the most. For example if 50 friends have your back then good for you, if 2 friends have your back then good for you again
Reply: Large or small group of friends? 25 Jun 2017 8:48 PM
Small group is much better! :D
Beginner
Reply: Large or small group of friends? 26 Jun 2017 11:20 AM
I don't have friends.

Reply: Large or small group of friends? 7 Jan 2018 3:51 PM
Small, or alone/with my bf.

Unless, the group of people is from a certain common place .. i.e. my dance family in HK. It's just all good vibes <3
Reply: Large or small group of friends? 7 Jan 2018 4:29 PM
I rather have a small group of close friends you can rely on. It's very tiring to get so many friends you'll be SOOO invested in when in the end they dont really care about you when they've got new friends.
Skilled
Reply: Large or small group of friends? 7 Jan 2018 4:32 PM
I've had the same small group of 4 friends since I was like 12??? So yea I don't really mind the group size, just as long as everyone manages to get along yknow !!

Beginner
Reply: Large or small group of friends? 7 Jan 2018 5:24 PM
You don't need 50 friends to feel needed/wanted/loved. You only need the ones that will treat you the same way you treat them, spoil you the way you spoil them and the ones that will stay loyal to you. The ones that will tell you what you did wrong and tell you to get your shit together. Not friends who "protect" you because you're their friend and standing up for you because of loyalty no, twitter is not the place to learn about friendships no.
Last edit: 7 January 2018 5:24 PM

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?