Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 25 Jul 2017 6:42 PM
a shark that seems mean to other people but nice to me :) this way it will scare people off but it is really super sweet :) it will also help out other sea creatures rather than eating them. it will be a special shark that can eat anything that is given to it ^-^
Rookie
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 25 Jul 2017 6:57 PM
My ideal pet shark would definitely be a Whale shark. They are docile, highly intelligent and pose no threat to humans. They eat micro-organisms, so that won't break my bank. I would be able to swim with it without having to worry about it trying to kill me. Since they are used to swimming with humans, I will be able to ride it to different places. Since they have such huge mouths, I will be able to swim in and hide inside. Whale sharks also look unique due to their dot pattern on their body, no two whale sharks look like! I'll be able to recognise my pet shark even if he were swimming outside in the sea. 

Rookie
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 25 Jul 2017 10:01 PM
Although I would never have a pet shark because I admire them too much to take one out of its natural habitat, and I am also terrified of them, if I was forced to take one as a pet I would want a sawshark. Sawsharks have what looks like a saw (hence the name) for a snout. I think this would be the perfect pet because when ever someone I didn't like got on my nerve I could just grab my shark and saw them in half!!! What more could you want! Also I would name my shark Julia because why the heck not. I would feed her all the little fishes she could ever want and definitely get a portable tank to take her one cute little strolls down the street, once again using her snout to saw those slow walkers everyone hates!!! Happy shark week :)
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 25 Jul 2017 10:08 PM
My ideal shark would be the whale shark. I would be able to ride on top of it and explore the seas. My shark wouldn't be afraid of anything and fish are friends not food. It would be a cute shark and also be my best friend. It would also be able to talk to me. We would be friend all the sea creatures and he would protect me from harm. He would be a strong and noble shark.
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 25 Jul 2017 10:15 PM
MY IDEAL PET SHARK... the ones thats a meme xD

Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 25 Jul 2017 10:40 PM
My ideal pet shark would have to be a cute hammerhead looking one (because they're cute)  who acts more like a dog than a shark. He can walk around the house and I can take him on walks with a leash. His name will be Barky the Sharky and he can bite Traced and jaslmao whenever they come around because he doesn't like them. 
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 25 Jul 2017 11:19 PM
My ideal pet shark must be cute, not hairy, has small eyes like me, big mouth, preferably has braces, the head has to be just nice and the nose must be round as sharp noses are scary sharks. Fins must be strong so it can swim fast but it better not have wounds on the fins because I want my shark to be healthy. The top part of the shark can be dark/light grey and the belly area should be white so I can identify where is the belly so I can rub it and it will be happy.
Rookie
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 26 Jul 2017 3:46 AM

My ideal pet shark is a blue shark, mostly I like the look of them and I don't know that much information about sharks really but I like how they migrate long distances  and I myself have big interest in travel.
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 26 Jul 2017 8:28 AM
My pet shark have to to have a pair of hands, so I can choke mean people, who just isn't nice to me. And when I need a hug once in awhile, I can just go to my shark for one. Pets are definitely more viable than friends, since friends can't be with you forever, while your shark can be brought around in a portable tank! 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?