Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 26 Jul 2017 9:28 AM
MY IDEAL PET SHARK WOULD BE REALLY KYUT N SMOL BUT VICIOUS AF KINDA LIKE ME :):):) MY PET SHARK WOULD COME OFF ALL CUTE N INNOCENT BUT WHEN U PET IT, ITS GON RIP OFF UR ARMSSSSS :DDDDDDDD
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 26 Jul 2017 10:59 AM
my ideal shark would be really cute with a bow but can sense humans with its fins so it can chase them and eat them.

Beginner
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 26 Jul 2017 12:29 PM
My ideal pet shark would be the megalodon that is going to eat up everything in my way and I don't have to say it,
he's going to prefer grilled lungs with fresh chili. Actually I'm gonna live on the shark.

Last edit: 26 July 2017 3:49 PM

Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 26 Jul 2017 1:01 PM
My ideal pet shark would be a blacktip reef shark –since they are small-, it has to love to be petted, and would have to be low-maintenance and independent.
Last edit: 26 July 2017 1:02 PM
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 26 Jul 2017 3:43 PM
My ideal shark, would be small so it is easy to keep in a tank at home, it would also be a filter-feeder so I could keep many other types of fish in the tank with it, without worrying that my shark was going to eat them. Ideally the shark would have the colour of a whale shark because I like the spots, I would also like the shark to be able to use buccal pumping so it is able to rest on the floor of the tank without needing to swim all the time. My shark would be an all rounder and have many attributes of other species of shark to make it and ideal family pet, while still looking ferocious. 
Skilled
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 26 Jul 2017 4:07 PM
My ideal pet shark allows me to ride on them to travel around the big ocean but they're fierce at the same time

Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 26 Jul 2017 9:42 PM
My ideal shark would be able to camouflage to different shades of blue and live on land too so it can bring me around the globe. It would probably be cute so people would not freak out :P
Novice
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 26 Jul 2017 10:33 PM
I would want my pet shark to be the size of my palm. Preferably with no teeth so that it doesn't bite me. I would want it to have black tips on its fins like the black tip reef shark. It would be cool if my shark is glow in the dark as well :) and hopefully it does not fight with my other fishes in the aquarium.
Skilled
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 27 Jul 2017 2:05 AM
My ideal pet shark would be rich so that it could be my sugar daddy and give me them Habbo creds! My pet shark would also have to be very attractive so that it isn’t embarrassing being seen with them in public. My shark would also have to be very strong and learn how to walk because it gonna carry me everywhere since I am fat and can’t walk anywhere myself. I would also join sewing clubs with my pet shark, and we would make jumpers for all the cold octopi during the winter. Finally, my pet shark would be called Pocoyo so that we are able to share those special weeaboo moments. 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?