Beginner
[Campaign] Trolls Vs Helpers 3 Jan 2019 2:53 AM

GOODBYE CHRISTMAS
The Campaigns & Competitions Team would like to say thank you to everyone who has participated in this campaign. We hope you enjoy the games and compete with your friends on the leaderboards. Before we close the snowy gates, we would like to know what is your favourite activity for the month? Was it the one of challenging Bitesmas activities? Or was it one of our badge event that drove you crazy? Let us know in this thread!

ACTIVITIES
• Homeroom Game
• Bitesmas Town
• Food Market
• 12 Days of Bitesmas

BADGE EVENTS
• GFE - Chubby Elf
• GFE - Secret Santa
• HabboBites 3rd Birthday

Everyone who participates in this thread will receive a very magical icon and 50 team points each!

This thread will be closing on 4th January 2019, 11:55PM [GMT +8]
Last edit: 3 January 2019 3:02 AM

Reply: [Campaign] Trolls Vs Helpers 3 Jan 2019 3:06 AM
HabboBites 3rd Birthday - although I did not manage to pass it, due to my stress and frustration level rising, I still had fun doing it and wish I could actually pass it to get that awesome badge!
Skilled
I think I enjoyed Habbobites 3rd birthday the most. The games were enjoyable and last room was challenging but also really fun !!! I really loved this campaign and can't wait for the next!!

My favourite activity was actually "Food Market!" At the start of the month and for most of the month I was stuck and unable to even get one point because I didn't believe that it was possible. But after help with one of the badge events and a drunk night over Christmas, I got the hang of it and managed to get a few points. Thanks so much for not making too many easy games so I was able to push myself! x
Reply: [Campaign] Trolls Vs Helpers 3 Jan 2019 3:08 AM
The Food Market drove me the most crazy, but I'm already missing it just a little bit. I may or may not have gotten a little excited when I saw it was one of the HB 3rd Birthday rooms... Thank you to everyone who had any part of all that was this campaign! Even with my moments of rage, I had a really fun time!
Rookie
Reply: [Campaign] Trolls Vs Helpers 3 Jan 2019 3:17 AM
Bitemas town was the best!!! So sad Christmas season had ended!!!!
Reply: [Campaign] Trolls Vs Helpers 3 Jan 2019 3:28 AM
I absolutely loved the Christmas badges this year! Very good looking! Thats what kept me going and excited for the next day!
Reply: [Campaign] Trolls Vs Helpers 3 Jan 2019 3:28 AM
A favorite? Oh I'm no good at choosing favorites. All of it was fun to me and I thank everyone who participated making this campaign more enjoyable :).
Rookie
Reply: [Campaign] Trolls Vs Helpers 3 Jan 2019 4:08 AM
My favourite of this would be Homeroom game and 12 days of Bitesmas :)

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?