Rookie
Reply: [Campaign] Trolls Vs Helpers 3 Jan 2019 4:11 AM
Couldn’t really participate much in this campaign due to personal matters like travelling and end of year exams but the homeroom game just killed me and drove me insane! Love the idea of collecting badges in December counting towards the points for the campaign tho! It allowed me to earn some points for my team by completeing really simple guides :p great job to the team who made the campaign such a success, special shout out to Honey for another amazing and beautiful campaign! X

Reply: [Campaign] Trolls Vs Helpers 3 Jan 2019 5:40 AM
I enjoyed 12 Days of Bitemas the most!!! I honestly thought the idea behind it was so creative and new to me that I was actually looking forward to a new room opening each day! (Imagine my disappointment when that one time Audemars didn’t open one of the rooms as scheduled LOL JK LOVE YOU) 

Thanks for all the great campaigns, guys! x
Skilled
Reply: [Campaign] Trolls Vs Helpers 3 Jan 2019 5:43 AM
Loved all of the badge events even though I wanted to die while I was playing them!!!
Reply: [Campaign] Trolls Vs Helpers 3 Jan 2019 6:10 AM
My favorite was the GFE Secret Santa event. The games were different, which made it fun! Every room had multiple lines so you didn't have to queue for long! I also liked the Chubby Elf game, never played anything like that before!

Rookie
Reply: [Campaign] Trolls Vs Helpers 3 Jan 2019 6:36 AM
I loved the 12 Days of Bitesmas because I got to see the participating builders' unique room creations following the food theme!
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Reply: [Campaign] Trolls Vs Helpers 3 Jan 2019 7:05 AM
I enjoyed Bitemas town that was my favourite HB Christmas activities game and as much as it was frustrating I did enjoy the Happy HabboBites 3rd Birthday Badge the last room took a while to do. I really love HB Campaigns so much I always enjoy them! :D
Reply: [Campaign] Trolls Vs Helpers 3 Jan 2019 7:43 AM
homeroom games of cos! [:
Skilled
Reply: [Campaign] Trolls Vs Helpers 3 Jan 2019 10:28 AM
December has been such a hectic month for me so I was unable to participate much. I really enjoyed all the activities. Bitesmas Town was the only one I could chiong for while Food Market was fun, I got confused playing the game as I was still trying to figure out a strategy. Homeroom game was simple but due to having a lack of patience I just played it a little. My favourite activity is of course the badge event while Food Market drove me crazy! 

Reply: [Campaign] Trolls Vs Helpers 3 Jan 2019 1:42 PM
the habbobites 3rd birthday event was quite fun! it was tricky, ngl, but the rooms were really nice & the games, while tricky, were fun to play!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?