Skilled
Reply: [AMA] MOD-MissCle0patra, Moderator 15 Jun 2016 9:22 PM
Hello there~ What is your first impression of HabboBites and what do you think of our little community? (-:

seduction is my art (-:

Reply: [AMA] MOD-MissCle0patra, Moderator 15 Jun 2016 10:09 PM
Keep ur questions coming in! This thread will be closed in 12 hours!
HabboBites
Reply: [AMA] MOD-MissCle0patra, Moderator 18 Jun 2016 9:40 PM
Introduction of MOD-MissCle0patra

Sunny
: Hello MissCle0patra! Thanks for doing this AMA with HabboBites!
MOD-Cle0: Hello! It's my pleasure!
Sunny: First of all, why not introduce yourself for a bit?
MOD-Cle0: Sure! Well, I'm MOD-MissCle0patra, everyone calls me Cleo or Cle0. I'm a Moderator for the .COM hotel :)
Sunny: So Cle0, how long have you been a Moderator for?
MOD-Cle0: It's been a year and 2 months already (I think)! Time flies by!
Sunny: Indeed! Let's start from the beginning. What made you apply to become a Habbo Moderator?
MOD-Cle0: Well, as an avid gamer as I am, I just couldn't say no to working in a game like Habbo!
Sunny: I'm sure that's every gamer's dream! Working in for the game company they support!
MOD-Cle0: I'm sure it is :P
Sunny: So after being here for a year, what was your first impression of the .COM community, and what's your current impression?
MOD-Cle0: At first, the whole experience was a bit overwhelming, so much to do, and all the people!
Thankfully, by my side, I had these amazing Habbos (known as Ambasasdors) who helped me go through it all :) 
I have since then met amazing people and I believe the community as a whole is very open and available to chat and become friends with :)
Sunny: Sounds like we're having fun here!
MOD-Cle0: Oh! for sure!! Very much so!
Last edit: 18 June 2016 9:41 PM
HabboBites
Reply: [AMA] MOD-MissCle0patra, Moderator 18 Jun 2016 9:43 PM
Armset Posted
13 June 2016 11:50 pm

Hey MOD-MissCle0patra :)

What's the funniest thing that's happened in your job as a moderator so far?

MOD-Cle0: Oh well... that's easy... catching the "bad guys" that came on Habbo. Specifically raiders!
One time, we found their forum post so I started stalking them and taking action on site!
I would go back and read the forum post and they were all frustrated and not sure why they got caught so quickly! xD
Sunny: That's very swift of you!
MOD-Cle0: That's what you get for not following the Habbo Way! :P
Sunny: Now all those naughty Habbos better watch out!
MOD-Cle0: You have been warned! XD
HabboBites
Reply: [AMA] MOD-MissCle0patra, Moderator 18 Jun 2016 9:45 PM
Justin Posted
13 June 2016 9:20 pm

Hello MOD-MissCle0patra!  

You're known around the Habbo community as being one of the friendliest moderators around and genuinely caring for user experience on Habbo. My question is what do you think about the Habbo community as an international platform for making friends and lasting memories? 

MOD-Cle0: Awww thank you DuoMix!! <3
MOD-Cle0: I think it's perfect! It's amazing all the people you get to meet here, and how easy it is to create genuine connections with them no matter where they are. I know some Habbos that have been here for 10+ years and they always tell me about the friends they have in the community, and how those friends even help during stressful moments in their lives. It is something really unique to achieve! Gotta love Habbo and it's amazing community! :D
Sunny: I too can relate to that. There's loads of friends and memories I have made over the years of playing Habbo! :)
MOD-Cle0: And this would be what I mean, it's so easy to create meaningful friendships here :)
HabboBites
Reply: [AMA] MOD-MissCle0patra, Moderator 18 Jun 2016 9:48 PM
Peachery Posted
13 June 2016 9:23 pm

Hello MOD-MissCle0patra!

What's your favourite furni line in Habbo?!

Jas Posted
14 June 2016 1:02 pm

Hello! Which campaign has been your favourite so far and why?

MOD-Cle0: Good question, Peachery and Jas!
MOD-Cle0: Mmm... not to promote it but I'm loving the Jungle Campaign and the Stranded Jungle Furni line! <3_<3
MOD-Cle0: I love how the Jungle campaign came out just before, or at the beginning for some, vacation time! It would be so interesting to go to a Jungle during your vacation period.
MOD-Cle0: Plus it reminds me of my home country, Venezuela (i.e. the Amazon rainforest) <3
Sunny: There's definitely a tropical and vacation feel to the Stranded Jungle line
MOD-Cle0: Yes, for sure! Also, you just have to love the coloring of the furni and the flowers are super cute! Plus you get a chance of getting rare flowers! So yeah... gotta love that!
MOD-Cle0: And just in case, yes, I'm Venezuelan, no, I don't work from there, I'm currently in Madrid :P Gotta set the record straight! hahaha
Sunny: Haha! Moderators do not work from home!
MOD-Cle0: No! I'm currently in Habbo's office! :P hahaha for those wondering as well
HabboBites
Reply: [AMA] MOD-MissCle0patra, Moderator 18 Jun 2016 9:51 PM
Mjguy Posted
13 June 2016 9:29 pm

G'day MOD-MissCle0patra!

What are some of the main aspects / features that appeal to you in a Habbo Fansite and do you often visit them in your spare time?

MOD-Cle0: I don't know if I may know this but being a gamer as I am, I actually take time to play the events and games currently in Habbo
MOD-Cle0: So I gotta say I love fansites that have guides on how to beat them xD hahahhaa. But I also like fansites that show the international side of Habbo! Like HabboBites ;)
Sunny: Hehe ;)
MOD-Cle0: Also important to me are the DJs! And trust me on this, I visit fansite pages more than you'd think! I like listening to them from time to time. Some DJs are awesome! And some fansites have great taste in music!
MOD-Cle0: Plus sometimes, if I know someone from the fansite, I would request a song! :P
Sunny: That's good to hear! All of us at HabboBites hope that you enjoy your time on our site! :)
MOD-Cle0: I do! <3
Last edit: 18 June 2016 9:58 PM
HabboBites
Reply: [AMA] MOD-MissCle0patra, Moderator 18 Jun 2016 9:53 PM
Sunny: Talking about DJs and music,

Arene Posted
13 June 2016 9:24 pm

Hey MOD-MissCle0patra!

May I ask what is your favourite genre of music? :)

MOD-Cle0: Good question! Well... I listen to all types of music, like I really listen to everything. But if I had to choose one, I'd say I prefer Rock music above all! hehehe
Sunny: Do you have any favourite bands or artist? And what's a great rock song you'd recommend to everyone?
MOD-Cle0: Well, I have several well known artists that I favour, but I also have some unknowns that are my favs as well!
MOD-Cle0: I love Incubus, Metalicca, Avenged Sevenfold, among others. I always support music from my hometown and LOVE Viniloversus, Los Mesoneros and my best friends band from back home, which is called La Vesper. Mind you, all their songs are in Spanish as these are all Venezuelan bands :P
Sunny: I'm sure someone out there will enjoy it, and it sure is a cultural exchange to listen to and enjoy music from other countries and sung in a different language!
MOD-Cle0: Yes for sure!! I listen to bands in other languages as well. I even used to listen to a Turkish band and never understood that they said, but I liked the music hahaha! Hope you liked my answer Arene!
HabboBites
Reply: [AMA] MOD-MissCle0patra, Moderator 18 Jun 2016 9:56 PM
kei Posted
15 June 2016 9:22 pm

Hello there~ What is your first impression of HabboBites and what do you think of our little community? (-:

MOD-Cle0: .yuu what a good question! I saw HabboBites since it was being built basically! And to see it now ready, and not only that but having made Official is amazing!
MOD-Cle0: It has come a long way! I love how simple and easygoing the webpage is! It lets you ease into the articles and shows you things you may find interesting
MOD-Cle0: plus you have the win the duckie competition ('Have you seen Duckie?'), which I think is great! :P And it has grown so much since it started, I can't wait to see where the fansite will go and what it will do in future
Sunny: Indeed, the Staff & Community have grown a lot bigger than we expected! All credits have to be given to Funkyhabbo for building up the site. He's our main dev for HabboBites. Let's not forget the whole Staff Team at HabboBites for joining us since the start & helped us achieve where we are today :)
MOD-Cle0: I know! It's awesome! It totally means you are all doing a great job :P You can see and feel the love you all have as Staff to your Fansite. You all really care for it and that is what it should all be about! You all rock!! :D
Sunny: Thanks Cleo :)
Last edit: 18 June 2016 9:57 PM

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?