HabboBites
Reply: [AMA] MOD-MissCle0patra, Moderator 18 Jun 2016 10:01 PM
Sunny: Now... the best question of all time!... FOOD!
MOD-Cle0: HAHAHA! Yes!! My fav topic!
Sunny: I head that there's a break room in the Madrid Office that you frequent ;)
MOD-Cle0: Maybe... Haha

Ho Posted
13 June 2016 9:38 pm

Hello MOD-MissCle0patra!

What snack would you most prefer?

MOD-Cle0: Carinal! I'm currently obseessed/obssessing over Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies! I do them at home and take them with me to eat when a wild snack attack appears.
Sunny: Like you mentioned, you also do cooking & baking at home during your free times. So what was your fav dish/dessert that you have whipped out?
MOD-Cle0: I love to cook & bake! Mmmm... I have to say in terms of food, I love my curry tuna tomato pasta!
Sunny: That sounds delicious! I'm hungry already!
MOD-Cle0: Or maybe my sweet-salty shrimp pasta. There may be a tie there. As for dessert, my favorite has to be the cherry pie or the oreo baked pie. Also, my Nutella cookies are up there! XD
MOD-Cle0: Special mention to the Tres Leches dessert I made on rare occasion (Venezuelan Dish)
Sunny: We will be sharing your Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe too :) (Click here for the recipe)
MOD-Cle0: YAY! Seriously, I love cooking & baking so I have tons of recipes! Some are my own doing too :P
Sunny: If you ever decide to change career, I'm sure you can find a spot in Madrid to set up shop and start cooking away!
MOD-Cle0: If I ever leave Habbo XD
Sunny: You too would definitely be a great bonus on HabboBites! ;)
Last edit: 18 June 2016 10:02 PM
HabboBites
Reply: [AMA] MOD-MissCle0patra, Moderator 18 Jun 2016 10:02 PM
Sunny: And that's all the questions we have for you, Cle0! Once again, thank you so much for taking time off from your busy schedule to do this for us :)
MOD-Cle0: Of course! This has been a blast! Thanks for having me! And keep up the amazing work you are all doing at HabboBites! ;)
Sunny: Thank you!
MOD-Cle0: And to everyone else, I hope you enjoyed this interview. Have a great day everyone! :D <3

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?