Rookie
What's your childhood like? 14 Jun 2016 4:13 PM
Referring to the title , I would love to get to know more of all of your childhood experiences. If you had/have any awesome experiences since young , do not hesitate to comment below!

Actually, my favourite childhood memory was going to Singapore, going overseas for the first time was the best thing anyone could ask for. It was like your stepping into a whole new world with a new beginning to something new. Ive been to the USS when I was 8 and enjoyed a great big beef pepperoni pizza. That was one of my favourite memory of bring young.
Reply: What's your childhood like? 14 Jun 2016 4:21 PM
My Favorite thing about childhood is you can sleep whenever you want, be lazy as sht, eat many as you like

but now.. i cant do those things anymore.
Novice
Reply: What's your childhood like? 14 Jun 2016 4:31 PM
My favourite thing about childhood was every kid in my village getting together and playing hide and seek around the WHOLE village! It could take hours but it was fun!

<br/>
"People are afraid of me because I am different."

Talented
Reply: What's your childhood like? 15 Jun 2016 5:35 AM
i remember my childhood growing up with my sisters, dressing alike, playing toys, watching cartoons and relying on one another since both of our parents work and we're left being taken care of by maids. 
Novice
Reply: What's your childhood like? 15 Jun 2016 1:13 PM
Growing up as the only boy, with 2 older sisters and trying to pave my own future, and always the centre of blame and bullying, I guess you could say it was awesome :-)
Skilled
Reply: What's your childhood like? 15 Jun 2016 9:33 PM
My childhood's been pretty normal? Being in Singapore, you automatically get roped into the competitive education system so I pretty much spent years trying to slack from studies (do i make sense HAHAHA) yes!! Well, my computer has also been a big part, I mean gaming (-: 

seduction is my art (-:

Novice
Reply: What's your childhood like? 16 Jun 2016 10:27 AM
One of my favorite memories of my childhood was going on surprise trips across my state with my gramps and grams :) 
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Nq0zsLZ.gif[/img][/center]
Rookie
Reply: What's your childhood like? 17 Jun 2016 4:56 AM
Playing in the nature park with a few friends.. Building dens and climbing trees.. Just generally being outdoors:)
Skilled
Reply: What's your childhood like? 17 Jun 2016 9:25 AM
Tbh my childhood included me running around with a girl i knew from the day she was born. Climbing up trees, swimming 24/7, traveling a lot and being bullied at school. 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?