Skilled
Reply: Post for an opinion +*+*+* 1 Jul 2016 10:53 AM
im ready for da hate

Kaleidoscope Love

Novice
Reply: Post for an opinion +*+*+* 1 Jul 2016 1:19 PM
me me me me
Reply: Post for an opinion +*+*+* 3 Jul 2016 12:03 AM
bump; i'll do all if not some tomorrow sorry about the delay guys!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oYOqtf5.gif[/img][/center]
Reply: Post for an opinion +*+*+* 12 Nov 2016 11:59 PM
jk

bump again, will do these soon x
Rookie
Reply: Post for an opinion +*+*+* 13 Nov 2016 5:49 AM
ME pleeeaseee
Reply: Post for an opinion +*+*+* 13 Nov 2016 12:42 PM
Armset Posted
30 June 2016 10:29 pm

me sir

You're pre' nice AT TIMES but I vaguely remembered you pissed me off so meh (can't even remember how/what/why ngl). Don't really know you that well but remembered Jaesus telling me about some scandal and we were rattling up suspects but ruled you out because "you were too nice". Hmm. DEBATABLE - nah just kidding am not really too sure. Still really can't decide whether I like you or not, but you're alright I guess x

P.S. Hire Baevus as room builder.

LeChanteur Posted
30 June 2016 10:32 pm

honestly i think, wht u think abt me : weirdass friend tht always demand u to find furni for her. 

Haven't seen you for a while are yo' still alive? You'd always been nice to me back when I was still supporting HB - always willing to lend a helping hand and always kind & generous. Nonetheless, it has come to my attention that some other HB people has been spreading rumours about us and your 2 days of fame and it is apparent your attitude has flipped 360. Well, that is the only perfect logical reason at least, but gurl? Nonetheless, even though you're a mindless zombie easy to brainwash, I feel like you are too good for your own sake. Harden up sis x

Jung Posted
30 June 2016 10:38 pm

daddy plz roast me

Not very sure what to think of you since we haven't had much conversations together but from the ones that we do, you either 1. piss me off or 2. act extremely strangely. A talk with a friend lately just solidified the fact that you are a weirdo and you should stop your hormonal flirting AND get a hold of your own emotions. Period.

BryanYH Posted
30 June 2016 10:38 pm

me? :x

Annoying and weird just like ^the Jung guy above. Not sure how we even "know" each other but you always seem to have a bone to pick with me which to be very honest, kinda sickens/spooks me out to the core. Take a chill pill bruh and while at it, anti-psychotics for your bipolar disorder too.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?