Novice
Reply: Habbo Username 4 Aug 2016 11:00 AM
I wanted LGBTQ cause it's a lovely acronym but it was taken so I swapped the letters around to get LGBQT although I've had countless people think it's an i....... my one regret is not using capitals.
Reply: Habbo Username 11 Aug 2016 11:45 PM
I was trying to be punny with my name (Nat) and somehow came up with Natella through mixing Nat and Nutella, and just added a . at the end since it must've been taken w/o it.
Beginner
Reply: Habbo Username 11 Aug 2016 11:58 PM
i was young and stupid #regret

i want to make new acc with better name but cba with badges 

shut it 

Reply: Habbo Username 12 Aug 2016 12:08 AM
my username was created when i was in class drinking mocha and my friend drinking kopi o (Americano for westerners) so i thought of Americanomocha but due to creating on a mobile, i had typo errors and it became Americaomocha lmao and people thought i was from America lolll 
Last edit: 12 August 2016 12:09 AM

shh

Reply: Habbo Username 12 Aug 2016 8:55 AM
I googled "rare English words" and Riviation appeared. Sounded cool so I thought why not.

My old Habbo name from 2006 was funny.person01 (why, young me, why?)...
Reply: Habbo Username 12 Aug 2016 1:29 PM
well My Name Popotea was not name by me but i think it is or maybe not but Popo came from Kreasa and the Tea came from PaperTea which i mistaken as PapaTea Lmfao
Reply: Habbo Username 12 Aug 2016 1:52 PM
My 1st  acc was on 2009 or 2010 but got Ban from saying naughty words so PopoTea is my 6 account LMAO #Please Dont ban me again
Last edit: 12 August 2016 1:52 PM
Reply: Habbo Username 12 Aug 2016 6:36 PM
My first account was hacked in 2008 so I made a new one but I used my real name and Habbo banned me and asked me to change it. I was eating some Original Pringles at the time so :Pringles, was born. I've just moved to my new account Polska.pl which I made 2 years ago and this is where I now live.
Reply: Habbo Username 12 Aug 2016 8:33 PM
i made this name when i was 12/13 ;s my old account was made when i was 11 and got a very nooby name LMAO
RabbitSeason? came because i really like rabbits and inspired by bugs bunny show i just watched, the first 2-3 years using this name, i always thought about creating new account. but oh well.

and the number oh people teasing me for my name and "arent u supposed to be a girl" is god damn high. (took a hiatus after crossdressing as a girl for years, girls norm outfit are baes <3)

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?