Rookie
Reply: Habbo Username 2 Sep 2016 5:21 AM
Tesco is a supermarket over here in the UK, and even though Tesco was taken I didn't think it'd be as much fun as TescoClubcard and now ensues all the puns about swiping me, asking how many points they have etcetc bYE.

ry

Rookie
Reply: Habbo Username 2 Sep 2016 5:27 AM
Toon is based off of a game i used to play when i was younger.
there was a reboot and i fricking loved it i played it for months, remembered about habbo and signed up bamalam
Rookie
Reply: Habbo Username 17 Oct 2016 10:23 PM
I had broken my arm the day before I made my habbo account "FreezerBag" I had a Freezer Bag on it all the time to numb my arm cause the pain!
Beginner
Reply: Habbo Username 17 Oct 2016 10:39 PM
I made new acc and named it Knoxe cause i really liked the name when i saw it while reading an article 

shut it 

Reply: Habbo Username 18 Oct 2016 12:28 AM
I'm pretty lame and base most of my usernames from bands I listen to. Wasp is a song I was really into at the time.
Skilled
Reply: Habbo Username 18 Oct 2016 1:19 AM

ARE YOU GUYS READY TO GET REKT?

I did not even make the name .:Hot.Guy101:.

LE GASP! :O

Yeah it was my sister who made me this acc, way back in the day, and I have no shame using this account! NONE.
Last edit: 18 October 2016 1:19 AM
Novice
Reply: Habbo Username 18 Oct 2016 7:47 AM
that film causing a little childhood trauma!! Also my third fav film with talking animals after animal farm and oliver and company ^-^
Skilled
Reply: Habbo Username 18 Oct 2016 8:25 AM
Polybotes Posted
3 August 2016 11:32 pm

i was reading the percy jackson series and was interested in greek mythology so i googled giants and found polybotes available woop

awkward cause u r smol

Rookie
Reply: Habbo Username 18 Oct 2016 3:54 PM
I wanted to have Shuffle as my habbo username, but it is already taken by someone else. So I just merge my first and second name, then that's how my habbo username created and turns out as ClavKris. There's one person who always tease my habbo username by removing the letter l and it comes out as bobba. 
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/FEbbv7O.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/CE1g0sU.png[/img][/center]

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?