Skilled
[Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 25 Jul 2017 12:18 PM
There are a variety of sharks which are apex predators! This includes but is not limited to : the whale shark, the great white shark, the tiger shark, the hammerhead shark, and even the blue shark!

For the second shark week activity, we ask you to describe your ideal pet shark in the forum below. Entries are recommended to be at least 100 words long.

All participants who submit a description will receive the raw meat icon, designed by myself and edited by Xenid!

This activity will be closing in 48 hours!

Last edit: 26 July 2017 1:45 AM
Rookie
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 25 Jul 2017 4:00 PM
My Ideal Shark was Blue Shark Because i want to go deep in the ocean, i want to see many Coral in there Because i want to see many Beautiful Coral Reef And I want Explore Ocean To see What does Have Seas we never ever see and The Fish In Ocean And More Deep In Seas
Skilled
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 25 Jul 2017 4:21 PM
My ideal pet shark would have to be small and cute and a REAL SHARK. It must definitely be able to adapt to the warm fresh waters of my fish tank because that’s where it’s going to be most of the time.  It must be able to live with having to eat only vegetables because I am not going to get meat for it sorry. The shark has to be slender, slick and fast-moving as well with really small fins or it will start nipping its fins in its tank. This shark must be able to do some fish tricks as well because that will be my source of entertainment. Its teeth will not be sharp since it will only be eating vegetables and probably porridge. It’s going to be a great shark.
Last edit: 25 July 2017 4:21 PM

Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 25 Jul 2017 4:29 PM
a megalodon cos i would be famous since they went extinct and they can help me kill all the ppl i dont like 
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 25 Jul 2017 5:09 PM
my ideal shark is big and scary ! ! ! 
Novice
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 25 Jul 2017 5:26 PM
Whale shark because who wouldn't want to ride one anywhere?!
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 25 Jul 2017 6:30 PM
my ideal shark would be a small cute shark!!!!!!!! like a pet you can keep at home
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 25 Jul 2017 6:41 PM

Shark with human teeth. Nuff said.
Reply: [Shark Week] Describe your ideal pet shark 25 Jul 2017 6:42 PM
my ideal pet shark uhhhh... a big zaddy shark who will swim in my moat and eat anybody who falls in it 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?